Ten Combo pack discontinued from Tata Sky?

• Thread starter rohank3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 3,391

rohank3

Reaction score
Today i called Tata Sky helpline to activate Ten combo pack so that i also get Ten HD with it but the CC only activated Ten HD. Later i again called up CC, he said that i will have to subscribe this channel individually which will also cost 85 as Ten combo pack is discontinued. So i told him to activate all as i wil get Ten HD free. So he told for ten HD i wil have to pay 60 extra. Means 85 + 60. This is a complete loot from Tata Sky.

rohank3 said:
Today i called Tata Sky helpline to activate Ten combo pack so that i also get Ten HD with it but the CC only activated Ten HD. Later i again called up CC, he said that i will have to subscribe this channel individually which will also cost 85 as Ten combo pack is discontinued. So i told him to activate all as i wil get Ten HD free. So he told for ten HD i wil have to pay 60 extra. Means 85 + 60. This is a complete loot from Tata Sky.

If this is true then, think about a person who wants SD base pack and wants to watch Ten HD.

He will have to pay, 60+100 just for Ten HD. Now with this HD Acess Rule, Dish TV's separate HD packs appears smaller burden.

But I think you should check again. Or try online. Here they have mentioned the pack called "Ten" and not Ten combo. And Pack "Ten" has all ten channels along with Ten HD. And that should cost you 85+100 (HD Acess Fee, which might already be paying in any case). So in 85 Rs you get 3 SD and one HD Ten channels. I think tata sky website does not give wrong information.

I think by mistake he activated ten hd al al a carte

all up again and ask for ten cricket+ten sport+ ten action add on pack.

bcoz I can see ten combo pack can be activated via selfcare section.

Total i called CC three times in a day and everyone activated all different packs. Now i called the CC again, he told that the problem with be resolved within 2 hours. I don't understand why these CC is are not given proper training on packs. If the problem is not resolved till mid night then i will have to send a mail.

this is really big looting from tatasky, as when they made HD access fee 100 separately, they said in future addition of hd channels will be free to their subscriber. and now they want 60Rs separately for ten HD. very worst policy.

rohank3 said:

The cc guy is scamming you... the ten combo pack is still available.... it gives all 4 channels including ten hd.

there is some sw issue i believe... i subscribed to the combo this morning via sms and they activated only ten hd. i called them up just now... they have activated the sd channels also.

I activated TEN pack via myportal, I can view only TEN HD.

Other 3 SD TEN channels are not coming. Chat with TS CC, he asked me to disconnect all the cables from settop-box and re-connect. What a foolish work-around is it.

Still am not able to view SD channels. CC raised a complaint request.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock