Ten Cricke add on

Jingesh99

Banned
Reaction score
On my videocon, Ten cricket is not working. Is this seperate addon?
Can anyone please help me to activate Ten Cricket onto my VC immediately?
Vikram Bhai can u do that ?
Thanks

ten cricket is not part of any base pack,call or e mail cust care they will add top up

Vikram Brooooo
Where r U my friend .
Somebody wants helps

well vikram had done it and i have seen jingesh too thanked him to closed that.

Regards,

This is my new D2H HD box for my second room. I am not mad that i repeated the post on the forum again and gain.
Firstly plz understands the whole facts then plz write ..
COME ON MR. VIKRAM............LOOKING for YOUR HELP for last time dear......

firstly i have not fighted with you anyway.as you told i had closed it and till now i am not disallowing you to contact vikram via pm.and if you are angry such activites i hate too much.you can happily quit but i never want to give you anything bad.here you get full help after this too you can pm vikram and ask for help i never mind.whatever you think about me i never change your mind.

Bapun Raz said:
firstly i have not fighted with you anyway.as you told i had closed it and till now i am not disallowing you to contact vikram via pm.and if you are angry such activites i hate too much.you can happily quit but i never want to give you anything bad.here you get full help after this too you can pm vikram and ask for help i never mind.whatever you think about me i never change your mind.

chill yaar admin
I think he is saying this to me not to you...:p

@Jingesh99 Chill dear. you can ask for help here in ddf......
No problem.... :)
I was just clearing my doubt too...... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock