• Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 5,741
RE: Ten sports HD pics

plzz upload pic. via imgur or tinypic. :smiley-happy020:

Anarica said:
K tiwari said:
plzz upload pic. via imgur or tinypic. :smiley-happy020:

WHY ??? what is wrong in that picture? very good quality picture from MR.AMATAN. nobody said even thanks to him. very sad.

sorry dear anarica i was not here yesterday so no one told him thnx and as the request of k tiwari pic is here-

ixxHw.jpg

[size=large]thanks a lot for sharing this high quality picture mr amatan.:)

Ten Cricket HD has been added on Channel no.408:win:

Anarica said:
very sad that nobody is responcible other than ADMINS. why these MODS AND SOME HEAVY POSTING MEMBERS ARE MEANT FOR ? they are not concentrating about dth i presume. only making copy paste from other sites and increasing the count. only few posts of dth by them. nobody updated about adding of ten cricket channel in tatasky. where are the experts? mods who have tatasky hd connection. they has to make update as soon as they get.
they may give me WARNING for this. i am not blaming , they has to be very active.

Why blaming MODs for this.
Why you saying MODs irresponsible.
Why are you so much worried NOW.
You never missed a chance to blame us.
Your this behavior is unacceptable to me.
So I am issuing a light warning to you.
Please be in limit.
Thanks.

tatsky finally added the most awaited channel.:clap:

Thanks Anarica, Admin and to all. Tiwari I first tried tinypic but is not accepting so I attached. All same only.

First of all dear Mystic please never mind but this time Anarica Dear is right.

And as you know am always accept the right thing so please Anarica forgive my team from me.

Am telling sorry to you.

And Anarica sorry i was busy in my personal work so can't edit.

But shame on my team that they even can't do that.

and amatan bhai please don't say me thanks am saying you sorry coz one of my team member is tell you why you can't upload the pc via tinypic.

But i was also that day tryed and the same proble of tinypic happrn with me.

Again thnx for sharing the pics

and right is right always support the right things.

And yes anarica is right she got banned for supporting me and dreamdth with true.

But shame on that forum admin how looser he is.

Anyways leave it and am saying all sorry please forgive all altleast for me.

And dear Mystic anarica is not bad as you think..

She is just taking your works and correcting your mistakes.

So no reason to get irretate with him.

Ok thanks for all of your co-operation.

Again thanks,

Admin : )

Anarica said:
Mystic said:
Anarica said:
very sad that nobody is responcible other than ADMINS. why these MODS AND SOME HEAVY POSTING MEMBERS ARE MEANT FOR ? they are not concentrating about dth i presume. only making copy paste from other sites and increasing the count. only few posts of dth by them. nobody updated about adding of ten cricket channel in tatasky. where are the experts? mods who have tatasky hd connection. they has to make update as soon as they get.
they may give me WARNING for this. i am not blaming , they has to be very active.

Why blaming MODs for this.
Why you saying MODs irresponsible.
Why are you so much worried NOW.
You never missed a chance to blame us.
Your this behavior is unacceptable to me.
So I am issuing a light warning to you.
Please be in limit.
Thanks.

First read my post correctly then give warnings. i know every thing about MODERATION. i am asking you men to correct your faults not blaming. if you think i am blaming you can even ban me. you are a TATASKY HD USER . THEN WHY YOU EVEN DID NOT POST THE ADDITION OF TEN CRICKET HD ? YOU ARE TATASKY EXPERT AND MODERATING THAT SECTION ONLY. POSTING THE ADDITION IS YOUR RESPONCIBILITY. DONT RUN AWAY FROM THE FACTS AND BLAME ME FOR THIS. DONT REACT FOR YOUR PERSONAL THOUGHTS unacceptable to me.. THIS FORUM IS FOR ALL OF US.
i am ready to face even ban. i had even banned by another forum for supporting BAPUN and this forum. it is best gift for me if you ban me for ever for supporting DDTH .
this is an ADvice to you . i am not arguing with any MOD.
DO YOU HAD READ THE TITLE? MR.AMATAN HAD MISTAKELY POSTED AS TEN SPORTS INSTEAD OF TEN CRICKET. WHY YOU PEOPLE EVEN DID NOT EDIT ?

amatan said:
Thanks Anarica, Admin and to all. Tiwari I first tried tinypic but is not accepting so I attached. All same only.

WELCOME BROTHER. you are correct. all same. they are try to find faults on others but you see the title .they did not edit hohoooooo

Yes title was not edited.

@admin
why pic was not loading even for you? I thought my browser mistake.

No amatan its not your browser problem its a problem of tinypic server.

Tinypic is not working fine now a day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock