Ten Sports HD added on DISH TRU HD

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 12,963

dino29

Reaction score
Ten Sports HD has been added on Dishb tru HD platform on channel number 78. so now Dish tru HD viewers can enjoy U.S. Open in HD. also many other events like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League etc. will b telecaasted in High Definition

Happy Viewing!!

namo narayan said:
Ten Sports HD has been added on Dishb tru HD platform on channel number 78. so now Dish tru HD viewers can enjoy U.S. Open in HD. also many other events like UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League etc. will b telecaasted in High Definition

Happy Viewing!!
Congratulations to TruHD viewers,
btw namo narayan is using Tru HD ? amazing !! i was expecting karthik is posting but ohhh it is namo :rofl

Thanks dino. As i was away from home, i cant able to update. Is it tru hd ?

karthik said:

perhaps you did not see in other sites about this , Namo saw and posted here also. good.

Chander said:
karthik said:

perhaps you did not see in other sites about this , Namo saw and posted here also. good.

no personal comments.this is your last warning.further it should not happen again......
it is true hd channel and now we can see the wwe in hd.

yes dear all its a real true hd channel and not an upscaled one.
i dont have dish tru hd, my neighbour who is my friend has it, went to his home in morning and saw it there. he informed meabout it

i never post info by seeeing it from other forums, had i been like that u would have seen thousands of posts by ne but reality is that i only post news which i see or which i get by getting in touch with senior officials and really its hard to get a exclusive info

Amarjeet said:
Chander said:
karthik said:

no personal comments.this is your last warning.further it should not happen again......
it is true hd channel and now we can see the wwe in hd.

this is rediculous. i have not given any personal bad comments but still recieved a warning . . perhaps you doesnt know the definition of comments. show me any posts off bad comments.

Amarjeet said:
"perhaps you did not see in other sites about this".what does it mean??it means kartik is posting allthings by visiting other forums!!!!!!

what does this means ? you also not watching any other sites? he have Dish TruHD. if he saw he might had checked the TV him self and post with pictures. he had no problems with my post , he said was out of his home. he took positively but you did not. if you search for some words or lines every post has such sentances. so you have to warn every body.

namo narayan said:
yes dear all its a real true hd channel and not an upscaled one.
i dont have dish tru hd, my neighbour who is my friend has it, went to his home in morning and saw it there. he informed meabout it

i never post info by seeeing it from other forums, had i been like that u would have seen thousands of posts by ne but reality is that i only post news which i see or which i get by getting in touch with senior officials and really its hard to get a exclusive info

well well.. i dont think that is real HD feed at all... even the Ten sports logo is same like earlier one with HD beside it..

even at 7am i saw one adv showing as Ten sports HD available on ch no 78 on Dish tru HD.. i hope you are not referring to that advt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock