Ten Sports & Ten Action channels Quality

mmdtahir

Reaction score
Ten Sports Channel quality is very poor. All the letters including the letters in channel logo having shadows below it. Could not able to see the US open scores clearly :wall

Also added Ten Action and checked its Quality. It is also as same as Ten Sports. Anyhow Ten Cricket is fine

Ten Cricket is absolutely fine. I have never subscribed to Ten Action so cant tell. Ten Sports PQ is so so, not good, not bad.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
No problem in Videocon d2h !
So it's not the issue from broadcaster.

The Quality of Ten Sports in local cable channel is far better than the Ten Sports in Sun Direct. Getting eye irritation while looking into the score board

Bishnu15 said:
Ten Cricket is absolutely fine. I have never subscribed to Ten Action so cant tell. Ten Sports PQ is so so, not good, not bad.

Bishnu bro, in earlier posts i have seen that you demand Ten Action for Bengali Packs. You also mentioned that Ten Action is needed for Bengalis as Bengalis are generally FootBall lovers. Then why you didnt subscribe to it ?

mmdtahir said:
Bishnu bro, in earlier posts i have seen that you demand Ten Action for Bengali Packs. You also mentioned that Ten Action is needed for Bengalis as Bengalis are generally FootBall lovers. Then why you didnt subscribe to it ?

I subscribed when I had Standard definition box bro at around 2013. But recently I did not subscribe. :shy

mmdtahir said:
The Quality of Ten Sports in local cable channel is far better than the Ten Sports in Sun Direct. Getting eye irritation while looking into the score board

Then better drop the channel from ur pack.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock