Tera Mera Saath Rahe | Star Bharat

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 84
  • Views: Views 14,060
New montage
cVaLf7B.jpg

I was watching yesterday's episode on hotstar, i literally enjoyed watching how Saksham writes exam for Gopika. Just got to know Gopika is giving 10th Board Exam, they are setting example for sure.

Tera Mera Saath Rahe ends!
I rarely watch any show but I was not watching it regularly but viral videos of this show make me follow it on internet. This was must needed show on TV, a show which brings something strong out from old age crying bahus. Which literally inspire today's women.
From being aathvi paas (8th pass) to a responsible strong woman Gopika traveled a lot in which she got support from her Husband and in-laws.
Show explore every aspect of story and each character was given equal screen space. The good looking gujarati set with beautiful costumes this show had everything.
As show already explored every angle of story they are nothing left but to bring new character to build story around as show was not melodramatic saas bahu drama like Saath Nibhana Saathiya. It's good decision to end it.
Thanks to Star Bharat for not ending in middle like their previous shows Mann Ki Aawaz... Pratigya 2 and Lakshmi Ghar Aayi.

Internet Shooketh!

Special Artical
So many families know how much their daughters-in-law, mothers, and wives do for them. They know that the homemakers who manage the household and take care of everyone’s needs are the reason the rest of the family members can function on a day-to-day basis.

The thankless, unpaid labour that so many women do, but don’t have to, is often taken for granted. If Gopi Bahu can wake up one morning and question her family, she isn’t wrong. She has all the right to be done with this system, as do the countless women watching!

In end, show did well with numbers and performing 220 episodes on Star Bharat is very big thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock