Good News Teri Meri Kahaani | Coming Soon | StarPlus

BTW this letter ' Teri, Tere, Tujh ' is not lucky for Star Plus name me a show which hit on TV and was telecasted on Star Plus?
LyunRSd.jpg

Teri Meri Love Stories, Tere Mere Sapne, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh, Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein, Tu Mera Hero, Kaha Hum Kaha Tum, etc.

Last edited:
which hit on TV and was telecasted on Star Plus
Tere Liye was a big hit. Sad that Star Plus-Balaji feud let it to shutdown. To date it remains a big hit, as the show was not available on Hotstar earlier, but after lot of demand, Star was forced to bring it..

BTW this letter ' Teri, Tere, Tujh ' is not lucky for Star Plus name me a show which hit on TV and was telecasted on Star Plus?

Tere Mere Sapne, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh, etc.
Tere Liye was a big hit. Sad that Star Plus-Balaji feud let it to shutdown. To date it remains a big hit, as the show was not available on Hotstar earlier, but after lot of demand, Star was forced to bring it..
Any Star Plus show which begins with the word YEH has been/will be a superhit. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Yeh Hai Chahatein, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka.

It's matter of fact no good luck no matter how hard they try. Remember Tere Shaher Mein was such a beautiful love story but ruined all because of rating failure.
Any Star Plus show which begins with the word YEH has been/will be a superhit. Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Yeh Hai Chahatein, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke, Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka.
YEaH it's a fact.
BTW it's YE Hai Mohabbaten, YE Hai Chahatein, and YEHH Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! Although all sounds ' ये '
Then, they should name it ' Ye Ek Kahaani '.

Last edited:
BTW it's YE Hai Mohabbaten, YE Hai Chahatein, and YEHH Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! Although all sounds ' ये '
Then, they should name it ' Ye Ek Kahaani '.
Star Plus is known for writing different spellings of the same word for different serials. The point that I made is the same. Whether Ye or Yeh or Yehh does not matter. It is a lucky word for Star Plus since 2010, similar to the Balaji K-serials in the 2000s.

Star Plus is known for writing different spellings of the same word for different serials. The point that I made is the same. Whether Ye or Yeh or Yehh does not matter. It is a lucky word for Star Plus since 2010, similar to the Balaji K-serials in the 2000s.
Yes I got it bro, Balaji left K segment now they are stick to perticular word like Ye for Star Plus, Bhagya for ZEE TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock