Good News Teri Meri Kahaani | Coming Soon | StarPlus

Tere Liye was a big hit. Sad that Star Plus-Balaji feud let it to shutdown. To date it remains a big hit, as the show was not available on Hotstar earlier, but after lot of demand, Star was forced to bring it..
I agree.... It was superhit show which opened up with 4+ trps and also ended with high trps just bcz of cold war of balaji-star ..... Otherwise it used to give very tough competition to uttaran nd margin betn both used to very low..... Sometime tere liye also used to be slot leader

BTW it's YE Hai Mohabbaten, YE Hai Chahatein, and YEHH Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! Although all sounds ' ये '
Then, they should name it ' Ye Ek Kahaani '.
@bold first tell me this above mentioned news is even true ?? I think this is fake news.... Their is no valid source for it then how can we blv it
And link which he mentioned is from july 2020 and after that news some media portals also confirmed that this news is very much and in that article evn old cast also confirmed that this news is fake

I agree.... It was superhit show which opened up with 4+ trps and also ended with high trps just bcz of cold war of balaji-star ..... Otherwise it used to give very tough competition to uttaran nd margin betn both used to very low..... Sometime tere liye also used to be slot leader
I used to watch it regularly Tere Liye was only few times slot leader even after ignorance from channel. It used to repeat telecast in first few months on 7:30am, 12:30pm, 6pm and then suddenly stopped all repeat. Very rude behaviour by channel but this cold was necessary as we all get small, extraordinary love story.

BTW this letter ' Teri, Tere, Tujh ' is not lucky for Star Plus name me a show which hit on TV and was telecasted on Star Plus?

Tere Mere Sapne, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh, etc.
Add one more "Teri meri lovestories" .... It was anthalogy weekend series which i used to like it alot but it was also flop

I used to watch it regularly Tere Liye was only few times slot leader even after ignorance from channel. It used to repeat telecast in first few months on 7:30am, 12:30pm, 6pm and then suddenly stopped all repeat. Very rude behaviour by channel but this cold was necessary as we all get small, extraordinary love story.
@bold here i agree otherwise it would have been another pavitra rishta which dragged for 6yrs (which was also launched at same time around in 2009 & tere liye 2010)

Add one more "Teri meri lovestories" .... It was anthalogy weekend series which i used to like it alot but it was also flop
I written etc for that but, as suggested I have added it and added few more titles check out.
Teri Meri Love Stories, Tere Mere Sapne, Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna, Tu Sooraj Mein Saanjh, Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein, Tu Mera Hero, Kaha Hum Kaha Tum, etc.

I written etc for that but, as suggested I have added it and added few more titles check out.
Tu mera hero , tu sooraj mai sanjh and KHKT were not outrightly flop products .... They performed very decently in their whole run

Tu sooraj was slot leader when it shifted to 7pm

Tu mera hero was very much hit show..... It opened up with very high trps of 2.7 but then started decreasing after shakti serial's entry at 8pm (till then TMH used to be slot leader) ..... So it was not flop

KHKT was decent performer with 1.6-2.0 trps .... It never got very low trps and used to be second slot leader

Tu mera hero , tu sooraj mai sanjh and KHKT were not outrightly flop products .... They performed very decently in their whole run

Tu sooraj was slot leader when it shifted to 7pm

Tu mera hero was very much hit show..... It opened up with very high trps of 2.7 but then started decreasing after shakti serial's entry at 8pm (till then TMH used to be slot leader) ..... So it was not flop

KHKT was decent performer with 1.6-2.0 trps .... It never got very low trps and used to be second slot leader
All the above mentioned show was on India's No.1 TV channel they already have average TRP even today on every slot. So, they were gaining average TRP at that time too so in my term they did performed average in their entire run. They are not hit at all. And, about KHKT had big face of TV and Bigg Boss winner herself so it need to work more than what you have mentioned and that's the reason for its shut down too ' low TRP '

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock