Terms & condition for repair policy for connections older than 5 years on tata Sky

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Terms & Condition
1.Repair policy for connections, with set top boxes which are greater than 5 yrs: Box repairs ( Box Swap at Rs 350 ) will not be supported for connections of over 5 years of age.
2.A connection is defined as the date when a box (primary or MultiTV) gets activated in a subscriber’s account as per the records in the Company. The connection is agnostic to the box
3.Under this policy, connections over 5 yrs of age will be identified by the system. Should any complaint be received from identified subscriber ( “You“),“You” will be offered a new box for Rs.999, in case of a swap is required. For any other service issues, the normal charges apply.
4.At “Your” premises:

i. Should there be no box issue; the installer sets right the problem. You will be charged regular service charges & 90 days warranty applies.
ii. Should there be a box issue, installer will inform “You” that the box should be replaced & provide “You” the following options:

2jUlI.png

5. On having made a decision between the swap boxes, “You” will have to pay for the box by way of the ‘Universal TSK’
6.The swap box will get activated only if “You” have the required account balance to support a box activation.
7.The swap is limited to the box alone & the existing ODU is to be used.
8.The base warranty of a year will re-set on the box alone & is not applicable on the ODU.
9..The connection date for the new asset will also get reset to zero & the fresh 5 year period begins from the date of the activation of the swap box.
10.Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
11.By availing this Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
12.You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
13.These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.

RE: Terms & condition for extended warranty on tata Sky

these r terms and conditions for '' repair policy for connections older than 5 years'' and not for extended warranty service

extended warranty is a separate service ehre after 1 yesr warranty on utr stb is over then u can renew it for extra 1 year

mods plz modify the thread title

RE: Terms & condition for repair policy for connections older than 5 years

piinku1 said:
Terms & Condition
1.Repair policy for connections, with set top boxes which are greater than 5 yrs: Box repairs ( Box Swap at Rs 350 ) will not be supported for connections of over 5 years of age.
2.A connection is defined as the date when a box (primary or MultiTV) gets activated in a subscriber’s account as per the records in the Company. The connection is agnostic to the box
3.Under this policy, connections over 5 yrs of age will be identified by the system. Should any complaint be received from identified subscriber ( “You“),“You” will be offered a new box for Rs.999, in case of a swap is required. For any other service issues, the normal charges apply.
4.At “Your” premises:

i. Should there be no box issue; the installer sets right the problem. You will be charged regular service charges & 90 days warranty applies.
ii. Should there be a box issue, installer will inform “You” that the box should be replaced & provide “You” the following options:

2jUlI.png

5. On having made a decision between the swap boxes, “You” will have to pay for the box by way of the ‘Universal TSK’
6.The swap box will get activated only if “You” have the required account balance to support a box activation.
7.The swap is limited to the box alone & the existing ODU is to be used.
8.The base warranty of a year will re-set on the box alone & is not applicable on the ODU.
9..The connection date for the new asset will also get reset to zero & the fresh 5 year period begins from the date of the activation of the swap box.
10.Tata Sky reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part the Offer or to withdraw it completely.
11.By availing this Offer, You hereby agree to comply with these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Tata Sky and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Offer.
12.You acknowledge and agree that all disputes in relation to the Offer shall be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction.
13.These terms and conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions of the Subscription Contract and if there are any inconsistencies between the two, these terms and conditions shall govern for the limited purpose as specified herein. These terms and conditions shall not constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of the Subscription Contract. Terms used herein but not defined shall have the same meaning as assigned to them in the Subscription Contract.

This is already in tata sky website. Why to you want to post here?

Post only info not in website :skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd

If its not useful for you, pls ignore it. This info may be useful to someone else.

Re: Terms & condition for repair policy ata Sky

What is meaning of "minimum upgrade price" rs2880 for hd and 2281 fot hd+

I want to Upgrade my SD STB to TS HD + i.e., (HD PVR)

how much I have to Pay?

can anybody please tell me......

chinnupepsi4all said:

how much I have to Pay?

You have to pay only Rs 4990 to upgrade for Tata Sky+ HD connection.

Bapun Raz said:
chinnupepsi4all said:

how much I have to Pay?

You have to pay only Rs 4990 to upgrade for Tata Sky+ HD connection.

my SD STB is More than 5 YRS Old Now... :shy:shy:shy

That is the upgrade price mentioned in their website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock