Terrible Experience with airtel digital tv

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 4,729

dino29

Reaction score
Many multi-lingual channels have audio -video mismatch issue on many language feeds. Audio comes first and the video comes 3 seconds late.

Despite repetitive complaints this issue has not been solved since over an year

dino29 said:
Many multi-lingual channels have audio -video mismatch issue on many language feeds. Audio comes first and the video comes 3 seconds late.

Despite repetitive complaints this issue has not been solved since over an year

Thanks for info.:luv

plus airtel has lowered volume of all sd and hd chs to a great extent except for few chs like sony six hd, vh1 which has made sound effects dampened

not to worry i am intouch with higher teams of airtel and will try to get it resolved

apart from this i am trying to get many issues in tata sky and videocon d2h too get resolved

dino29 said:
plus airtel has lowered volume of all sd and hd chs to a great extent except for few chs like sony six hd, vh1 which has made sound effects dampened

not to worry i am intouch with higher teams of airtel and will try to get it resolved

apart from this i am trying to get many issues in tata sky and videocon d2h too get resolved

So nice of you. ;)

........ i am intouch with higher teams of airtel and will try to get it resolved.

:rofl :D :eek:hya

keep on laughing dude, i will still continue my work.

u know there r some who do work and some just laugh for no reason

dino29 said:

The irony of the matter is, U still dont know what makes me laugh. :shy :eek:hya

dino29 said:

dear sir if you really can try to resolve major problems of d2h it would be so gr88 for d2h customers . fewthings to get esolved in d2h are as below ;

1. multi hd packi rs 225 in d2h in tata sky it is only rs 200.

2. any add ons in d2h on main connection is not seen on multiple tv. they charge seperate for each connection .

3. ten cricket not visible even in platinum hd pack of rs 481 strange policy and decision of management.you can get it in airtel and dish tv in there respective sports pack.

4. no support for dealers as they provide huge discount direct to customers booking connections online.

5. there engineer team gives direct offers regarding long term recharge providing them to get hd set top box in place of sd bopx if they recharge any hd pack of 6 months.

6. Dth Service Provider created the monopoly on setting up a base pack price.But point is that all dth provider providing the customer a choice to choose from ROI and SOUTH PACKS.According to this facility subscriber can protect themself from choosing base pack from SOUTH PACKS as south packs are cheaper than ROI PACKS,but no such facility on d2h.

7. No hollywood movie channel even after paying Rs.285pm

8. Most demanding channels are still missing.

9.Recording facility is also still not available

10.Starting pack price is too high i.e Rs.220pm.

11.pogo/hungama/movies now needs to be added in super gold pack and ten cricket in new gold sports pack. if they want they can remove neo channels and fox news from new gold sports pack but ten cricket is must for new gold sports pack.

12. multi packs needs to be changed as before super gold 125, all other packs rs 160.wants some control from tdsat as well as traiand govt to stop this monopoly of cartel made by all dth.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock