DDF Exclusive "TEST" channel added on D2H (Now Removed)

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 3,980

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
"TEST" channel added on LCN 997 on D2H, Epg is same as Discovery,
Currently 8 Audio feed available - English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Malayalam
Currently black screen showing.
B8tHddx.jpg

Last edited:
I think Special feed for PM Modi Show.

There you go...

Another indication

Stop finding wrong indication in everything, i am using airtel at present hence just shared info related to thread topic. There is no intention of promoting airtel as u and others try to perceive. Would have mentioned the same way if i was using tata sky, dish d2h.

Please bro just look at things with some positive vibes, it helps us all to focus on productive discussions rather than unnecessary arguments

Stop finding wrong indication in everything, i am using airtel at present hence just shared info related to thread topic.There is no intention of promoting airtel as u and others try to perceive. Would have mentioned the same way if i was using tata sky, dish d2h.

Please bro just look at things with some positive vibes, it helps us all to focus on productive discussions rather than unnecessary arguments
Let me clarify!

Who told you that I was saying that you are intentionally promoting airtel here?

Wrong Indication? ->I have seen the same thing when dish tv was merging with d2h.Both used to show same contents of Zee channels in home channel.I made "even airtel" in bold to highlight the merger and not to show that you are promoting airtel.

I have replied with positive vibes only regarding the merger.I never looked for any unnecessary arguments as well.When did you find me perceiving as you are promoting airtel?

Finally,I haven't found any wrong indication or haven't said that you are promoting airtel here.I have just said my words and isn't anything against you.

In my view,you might have wrongly found me as against you and is trying to prove that you are always promoting airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock