Status
Not open for further replies.

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Test 1312 HD added again in Tatasky, Tp 10970 H 30000,

vtmsC.jpg

06b1c.jpg

I think Tata sky is testing HD channels now and then.... any info, whether test tp from Insat 4A, or r they inaugurating Gsat10? :)

insat 4a still have space:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

tata sky magic is still on as i feel due to routine maintenance they are creating space in insat 4a somehow:eek:hya:tup:ohya:tup

Only Tata Sky knows the fact why they creat such sensation and no results...

so once again tata sky is looking to add another new hd channel i guess they might add ten hd or mtunes hd what say guys

I think this might be Life OK HD.
They had been delaying to add this channel, probably hoping that GSAT-10 would have been functional by now.
Since it is not, I think they want to go ahead and add it in the INSAT-4A itself without further delay.
However this would be one waste of a HD channel....

deepab1971 said:
I think this might be Life OK HD.
They had been delaying to add this channel, probably hoping that GSAT-10 would have been functional by now.
Since it is not, I think they want to go ahead and add it in the INSAT-4A itself without further delay.
However this would be one waste of a HD channel....

Yes chances high for Life OK :hd :u

maybe hindi hd channels..but we need some english movies channel in hd like movies nowhd or z studio hd..it will make adtv suffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock