Vaarasudu/Varisu | Vijay, Dil Raju, Vamsi Paidipally

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 12,137
Watched the movie last night its almost a typical family story with certain action sequences. Vijay has done justice to his role. There is not much comedy scenes. Rashmika is hardly present except for the songs. SJ Suryah has a total screen time of less than 5mins. I loved the acting by Prakash Raj the scenes with Prakash Raj and Vijay (3 scenes) was really good very nice to see the classic combo from Gilli.

Jayasudha and Sharathkumar's acting was good. Didnt like the acting by both Srikanth and Ganesh. Sangeetha did a respectable job. However overall it is a family movie made for Vijay fans.

Watched the movie last night its almost a typical family story with certain action sequences. Vijay has done justice to his role. There is not much comedy scenes. Rashmika is hardly present except for the songs. SJ Suryah has a total screen time of less than 5mins. I loved the acting by Prakash Raj the scenes with Prakash Raj and Vijay (3 scenes) was really good very nice to see the classic combo from Gilli.

Jayasudha and Sharathkumar's acting was good. Didnt like the acting by both Srikanth and Ganesh. Sangeetha did a respectable job. However overall it is a family movie made for Vijay fans.

giving negative review for Thunivu and postive review for this crappy varisu πŸ˜‚ if you say Thunivu copied from beast, then i too will say varisu copied from Viswasam + Surya Vamsam + Many Telugu movies + Tamil serials πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving negative review for Thunivu and postive review for this crappy varisu πŸ˜‚ if you say Thunivu copied from beast, then i too will say varisu copied from Viswasam + Surya Vamsam + Many Telugu movies + Tamil serials πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Fact!!! Fact!! But don't compare with those legendary movie with varisu final verdict is disaster......πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

giving negative review for Thunivu and postive review for this crappy varisu πŸ˜‚ if you say Thunivu copied from beast, then i too will say varisu copied from Viswasam + Surya Vamsam + Many Telugu movies + Tamil serials πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have clearly written it is family movie written for Vijay fans not for anyone else. I didnt give any spoiler alert for it I was waiting to do that today

Spoiler Alert

Story is copy of so many Telugu movies or old Rajni movie where he tries to save the family. If you expect comedy there is very little of it. We have seen the story so many times so nothing new there villain tries to split a joint family for his needs before the hero saves the family and the day. In between you will see action sequences that defy logic. Totally screen time is for Vijay very less time on screen for Rashmika, SJ Suryah and others. Like I have mentioned you can watch this movie coz the actors like Prakash Raj, Sarathkumar, Jayasudha know how to act their respective roles well as they have done similar roles so often. Rashmika is there just for the songs. However like I said at the start this is a Vijay entertainer as a whole as all the others have less role to play if you like to watch Vijay in true form then this is for you else you have seen this same story a 100 times.

For your info I went to FDFS for Thunivu and night show for Varisu. Both movies are copied no doubt but the truth is Varisu is better coz the other actors know what they are doing in Varisu like Prakashraj, Sharathkumar, Jayasudha whereas sorry to say other than Ajith all other actors draw a blank in Thunivu. John Kokken is not able to do the bad guy role well. Even Manju Warrier struggles to pull off the bad girl image sometimes. Also Samuthirakani as a police officer just didnt match.

In Varisu Prakashraj knows how to play a villain probably one of the 2 great villains in Tamil industry along with Raghuvaran and Jayasudha has played the mom character so often while Sharathkumar for the role as a rich dad alongwith that of a MNC head is also an easy choice. The only people I think who acted badly in Varisu where the 2 brothers and the gf of the first brother whereas Sangetha also did an ok job

Bro opening scene in movie for vj is worst. 1st song vaathalaiva song is not fit.... Vj need more....rashmika used as set property only for dancing and loving 😑😑

Only plus is intervel block ❀‍πŸ”₯
Dragging 2nd half
Same old corporate villanπŸ™„

The word of mouth coming majorly from audience was it's a disaster πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Pls don't promote the movie here tell the truth😍

Last edited:
Bro opening scene in movie for vj is worst. 1st song vaathalaiva song is not fit.... Vj need more....rashmika used as set property only for dancing and loving 😑😑

Only plus is intervel block ❀‍πŸ”₯
Dragging 2nd half
Same old corporate villanπŸ™„

The word of mouth coming majorly from audience was it's a disaster πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Pls don't promote the movie here tell the truth😍
I am not promoting the movie I didnt like both movies I have clearly written this movie is for Vijay fans and that we have seen this story a hundred times
However like I said at the start this is a Vijay entertainer as a whole as all the others have less role to play if you like to watch Vijay in true form then this is for you else you have seen this same story a 100 times.

But Our Two Big Hindi Critics promoting Varisa Hindi Release :lol:

Taran and Komal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock