LEO | Thalapathy Vijay, Lokesh Kanagraj

Is LEO on the Race or out of the Race to break records of SS Rajamouli RRR & Baahubali 2 ???

Last edited:
Finished watching LEO.

It just one time watch movie but second half is very good.

Acting wise they looks acting not single natural acting.

Only Once I laughed when Vijay told Arjun he is LEO.

Not connected to any on emotions in the movie due to acting.

3 out 5

Vo4TlQl.jpg

Finished watching LEO.

It just one time watch movie but second half is very good.

Acting wise they looks acting not single natural acting.

Only Once I laughed when Vijay told Arjun he is LEO.

Not connected to any on emotions in the movie due to acting.

3 out 5

Vo4TlQl.jpg
Vijay is Salman Khan of South. Every movie I watch of him feels like him playing same character.

Vijay is Salman Khan of South. Every movie I watch of him feels like him playing same character.
I seen his two movies, nothing impressive in his acting but his fans praises him as master of acting.

Sarkar 3rd class movie

Leo is some bit good.

In social media people's uploading video says this scene Vijay this and that and actually watching knows that PR.

Same thing I feel for Animal to but as per my friends and Prithi Deb bros, I am want to know that actually good.

Master was best movie in recent time.
Leo was also good especially the leopard seen but story should have been ended.

Talking about the possibilities of Leo 2, Lokesh said, His (Vijay) intentions, goal is different now, but if he permits time and calls me to work on it, Leo 2 is 100 percent possible."

Thalapathy Vijay stepped into politics while remaining at the top of his game. He quit acting as he will be contesting in the 2026 Assembly polls instead of the 2024 elections.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock