Thank you d2h

zeeTAJ24seven

Reaction score
For the last 7-8 years I've used every dth. I've found that there is no match even the closer one to d2h. It's been a year since I'm using it. d2h by far is the no,1 dth in every aspect, technology, innovation, picture quality, channels (HD) and channel addition etc. If there are minuses, they'd be active services(doesn't matter). The sound quality is not better than airtel but it's good & acceptable. The software is complete and lacks nothing.
Recently I went for HD stb of another company to check whether it's better or not with samsung F7500 smart 3D led tv. It was extremely poor in picture quality. When I have a tv of 2.5 lac why should I use extremely poor .......both SD and HD picture quality was worst. SD was 3gp like I'd say.
I have used airtel hd for 2-3 years and that's really awesome in picture and sound quality. SD picture quality is not better than d2h. UI looks nice but failures are channels addition, number of channels in favrt lists, not very much user friendly etc.
I've also used dish tv hd for 2-3 years. Dish tv just believe in quantity not quality.
I'd say, for the best big screen high definition experience of today, go for d2h and forget the others.

Nice review. Suggestion to admin, it will be good if there's a common thread for review posting of d2h products.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock