THANKS NOTE FOR TATASKY

rajneesh

Reaction score
Finally our dream are coming true ...the time has came for Tata SKY we should thanks ....which has brought 6 HD and 7 SD channels inlast 2 days...and many more new channels addition in progress.I urge Personally all of You to Thanks the all the team members of TS ....who working day & night for Channels addition.....

;)

entertainment is a part of our life,not a life. ;)

I was saying Thank you to tata sky from the last few years by timely recharging my account. Its a business so there is no such emotional thanks to them. :)

people said:
entertainment is a part of our life,not a life. ;)

yes bro, TS & team members are entertaining us all along the way of life by doing their duty.....;)

gautamsky said:
I was saying Thank you to tata sky from the last few years by timely recharging my account. Its a business so there is no such emotional thanks to them. :)

agree.

gautamsky said:

agreed bro, its a business as usual...everything is determined by business interests....

Time has not come to say thank u as we need more channels which is clear from wish list

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock