Thanks to dth who came first in india

sandeep j

Registered
Reaction score
I want to say specially thanks to dishtv and sun direct who firstly launch their products in india.i respect all dth because all dth's are best no one is bad they all are innovative products they also are superb in pq and aq.but specially thanks to dishtv who gave us gift of dth and for sun direct they first launch their hd services in india and make dth industry into next level and also for tatasky who gift us dvr system.i also never use sundirect because i am from north.

Feku

Registered
Reaction score
sandeep j said:
I want to say specially thanks to dishtv and sun direct who firstly launch their products in india.i respect all dth because all dth's are best no one is bad they all are innovative products they also are superb in pq and aq.but specially thanks to dishtv who gave us gift of dth and for sun direct they first launch their hd services in india and make dth industry into next level and also for tatasky who gift us dvr system.i also never use sundirect because i am from north.
Say thank you to the 'Technology' behind it who have invented it.
Direct-broadcast satellite television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sarkar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Also Say thanks to the Great Tipu Sultan who first discovered Rocket on top of which every satellite is launched [emoji6]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Good News Airtel DTH section revamped in Airtel Thanks App Airtel Digital TV 52
DreamDTH.com Article Airtel Digital TV customers can now update Account Details on Airtel Thanks App DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deepu Darling DDF Exclusive Update Profile /Address Yourself On Airtel Thanks App Airtel Digital TV 2
P Good News Purchased new Airtel Xstream Box at 2249 as a part of Airtel Thanks offer Airtel Xstream 2
Basil Good News Tata Sky Binge+ Effect: Airtel Xstream Box at Rs 2249 with Rs 1750 discount all over India for a limited period Airtel Xstream 26
heartbeat Admin close this post thanks to forum member ganesh Dish TV 1
heartbeat Admin please close this post thanks Airtel Digital TV 6
heartbeat Good News Problem solved and thanks to forum member ganesh a admin u can close this thread now thanks all for ur support Airtel Digital TV 8
Advik Discussion Airtel Thanks app facing huge downtime currently Airtel Digital TV 21
JollyLNB Good News Two years in the DDF family! Thanks for your support! Social Chat 31
M Discussion DDF is loading slow due to unusual traffic - Thanks to new TRAI rules 😅 Social Chat 21
abhishek Thanks Mom | coming soon @ zOom TV Shows & Programs 0
A DISH TV HD add on packs question, please help, thanks Dish TV HD 3
R AR Rahman Is In The Oscar Race Again, Thanks To His Contribution In 'Pele' Hollywood 0
hike Colors Thanks to Nation for making it Foremost Hindi Channel TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz DreamDTH Completed 6 Years - Thanks to all Members and Guests !! News & Announcements 72
N Thanks for Invition d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
R Navjot Singh Sidhu likely to QUIT The Kapil Sharma Show, thanks to AAP TV Shows & Programs 3
A Thanks to dishtv Dish TV 0
J Thanks General DTH News & Discussions 0
R THANKS NOTE FOR TATASKY Tata Sky 11
sathishgobi Gadget boost for broadcasters - Thanks to Doordarshan! DD Free Dish 1
chinnupepsi4all Thanks to Tata Sky For Giving me This Offer..... Tata Sky 28
Vikram Thanks Manisatish Achievements & Wishes 2
Bapun Raz Abhishek thanks all for baby shower wishes Bollywood 0