Thanks to dth who came first in india

sandeep j

Reaction score
I want to say specially thanks to dishtv and sun direct who firstly launch their products in india.i respect all dth because all dth's are best no one is bad they all are innovative products they also are superb in pq and aq.but specially thanks to dishtv who gave us gift of dth and for sun direct they first launch their hd services in india and make dth industry into next level and also for tatasky who gift us dvr system.i also never use sundirect because i am from north.

sandeep j said:
I want to say specially thanks to dishtv and sun direct who firstly launch their products in india.i respect all dth because all dth's are best no one is bad they all are innovative products they also are superb in pq and aq.but specially thanks to dishtv who gave us gift of dth and for sun direct they first launch their hd services in india and make dth industry into next level and also for tatasky who gift us dvr system.i also never use sundirect because i am from north.

Say thank you to the 'Technology' behind it who have invented it.
Direct-broadcast satellite television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also Say thanks to the Great Tipu Sultan who first discovered Rocket on top of which every satellite is launched [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock