That might be the new box for tatasky..premium box

^^ Thats just a speculation. Nothing is confirmed. Since Tata Sky discontinued Transfer functionality and since Airtel launched Android STB, thats why we think that Tata Sky will also launch new STB soon.

^^ Thats just a speculation. Nothing is confirmed. Since Tata Sky discontinued Transfer functionality and since Airtel launched Android STB, thats why we think that Tata Sky will also launch new STB soon.
Thanks DTH Fan Bro so it's just Roumrs nothing like that

I read their FB page that they said something big happen in rakshabhan i.e 7th August

I read their FB page that they said something big happen in rakshabhan i.e 7th August
Please post snap of that or share the link

I too think they may announce something big as part of 11th anniversary celebration let's see what happens:sp:sp excited to see what's in thier Kitty :sp

Please post snap of that or share the link

I too think they may announce something big as part of 11th anniversary celebration let's see what happens:sp:sp excited to see what's in thier Kitty :sp
Mod note: it's not official link

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Removed the link shared by you bro it's not official fb page of TataSky :k they just speculate or share news by seeing on our forum

I have Removed the link posted by you bro it's not official fb page of TataSky :k they just speculate or share news by seeing on our forum
I extremelly sorry next time i Care about That

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock