The 4 accused in veterinarian rape case, killed in an encounter! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Yes this was planned I have also heard this...Otherwise it sounds weird that, they knew/could predict exactly where her scooty will get punctured & were waiting in that place in advance...
Did these 4 knew each other? If not this is bound to be 10 times scarier than it already is.

RajKumar

Dream Legend
Reaction score
Yes this was planned I have also heard this...Otherwise it sounds weird that, they knew/could predict exactly where her scooty will get punctured & were waiting in that place in advance...
Its full prepare political drama bro, If you watched Dhruva movie in that same case shown,

in that clearly shown Businessman decide everyone future...

chaitu7

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Did these 4 knew each other? If not this is bound to be 10 times scarier than it already is.
Yes they are friends and saw #Disha was parking bike beside their lorry and by that time all are drunk and decided to do that. They waited till she came back and did what they planned.

Shocking is, puncture was done by them only

sushruta

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe just poor people either were forced or were offered high price to do this...I won't be surprised even if they were stranger to each other...
Its full prepare political drama bro, If you watched Dhruva movie in that same case shown,

in that clearly shown Businessman decide everyone future...
Yes I also deny to believe that it's just a normal case of rape...Now since police has already shot them down, so we will never know who was that big daddy behind these 4 people...

It sounds filmy but it may also be a case that she was approached by some heavyweight & she declined that "offer"...So, her murder was planned because we have seen these many times, when a girl denies to do something, she becomes a victim...All those acid-attacks in our country show that clearly that some people can't handle rejection well...

Last edited:

sushruta

Registered
Reaction score
Yes they are friends and saw #Disha was parking bike beside their lorry and by that time all are drunk and decided to do that. They waited till she came back and did what they planned.

Shocking is, puncture was done by them only
How do you know they were friends ?? Media said this or Hyd police ?? There is no guaranty that this is true...

Last edited:

Abhinav842

Contributing Writer, DreamDTH News
DreamDTH Columnist
Reaction score
Chief Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde said on Saturday that justice can never become instant, and it must never take the form of revenge. Justice loses its character if it becomes revenge.

Judiciary should invoke self-correcting measures as it did earlier during much criticised press conference.

Hyderabad encounter: Justice must never take form of revenge, says CJI

sushruta

Registered
Reaction score
Chief Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde said on Saturday that justice can never become instant, and it must never take the form of revenge. Justice loses its character if it becomes revenge.

Judiciary should invoke self-correcting measures as it did earlier during much criticised press conference.

They were killed as soon as possible to hide the mastermind...If they could have been taken to the court, those 4 might have taken the name of that person & police didn't want to take that chance so they were killed before they could tell anything in the court...

Last edited:

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score

Most small cases , not going to court. They resolved by good police officers. You know well. We seeing only the road police only. Really I telling, here in our area a DSP was bought medicine with us. And I myself gone and delivered. He had being said a lot of incidents. One he said, when I joined on duty very slim. I attempted 7 accidents. After that i had to take medicines.

chaitu7

Dream Pro
Reaction score
How do you know they were friends ?? Media said this or Hyd police ?? There is no guaranty that this is true...
Check the investigation report that was shared by police in front of media, there is no proof that they are not friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock