The Avengers

Greatachiever

Reaction score
last saturday i went to see the movie the avengers, it was really superb with 6 heroes in one movie. full of action particularly last 1 and half hour was really spell binding and cut throat actin edge upto the seat.

for english movie it was bit long which last 2 hours 26 mins but guys it is really nice tommorrow being holiday go and watch this movie.

full dhamal and paisa vasool.

Greatachiever said:
last saturday i went to see the movie the avengers, it was really superb with 6 heroes in one movie. full of action particularly last 1 and half hour was really spell binding and cut throat actin edge upto the seat.

for english movie it was bit long which last 2 hours 26 mins but guys it is really nice tommorrow being holiday go and watch this movie.

full dhamal and paisa vasool.

Saw it yesterday at Big Cinemas 3D......Reald 3D............Going to watch again soon

yeah ravi bro @ i had also watched in real 3d and effects were really good. i like iron man and hulk the most.

Hulk was soo funny ........Yes effects are good.can't wait for Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2

i am downloading this movie right now.
Just saw the trailer on Youtube.
I like the action movies.

Raviteja said:
Hulk was soo funny ........Yes effects are good.can't wait for Iron Man 3 and Avengers 2

raviteja bro when is avengers 2 and iron man 3 going to be released in india??

Greatachiever said:
Raviteja said:

raviteja bro when is avengers 2 and iron man 3 going to be released in india??

Maybe by 2013 end or 2014 starting...........A2 shooting not started will take some time ....Iron Man 3 shooting started and This time in Iron Man 3 we will not see Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow).......She might do her own movie like Iron Man,Hulk etc etc..................I'm sure Marvel don't want to release Avengers movies back to back

Greatachiever said:
ohh that means in 2013 iron man 3 going to be released.

Yep....Iron Man 3 is the antidote to Avengers Assemble, says Marvel's Kevin Feige

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock