Good News The Big Bang Theory has more viewers than Game of Thrones

Abhinav842

Senior Author, DreamDTH
News Columnist
Reaction score
Wow I thought that's only me who don't like Game of thrones. Some of my friends like that show but they say that TV premier is heavily censored so they watch in on Hotstar. That may be reason for this because if I would be a fan of any show I would definitely pay for uncensored one.
TRP rating of both channels still have High Gap.
Comedy Central got 2.5 times more TRP than Star World.
Comedy Central- 192
Star World- 76

DJ Roy

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Wow I thought that's only me who don't like Game of thrones. Some of my friends like that show but they say that TV premier is heavily censored so they watch in on Hotstar. That may be reason for this because if I would be a fan of any show I would definitely pay for uncensored one.
TRP rating of both channels still have High Gap.
Comedy Central got 2.5 times more TRP than Star World.
Comedy Central- 192
Star World- 76
It's not India's ratings bro. It's US's TV ratings.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Abhinav842 Sad News Last Episode of The Big Bang Theory TV Shows & Programs 1
DJ Roy Good News The Big Bang Theory creates history TV Shows & Programs 8
Sparker0i Sad News The Big Bang Theory going off-air after season 12 TV Shows & Programs 1
Dileep Kumar A big night for ‘Breaking Bad’ and ‘The Big Bang Theory’ at 66th Emmy Awards Hollywood 0
suri Watch the Big Bang Theory Season 5 on Zeecafe Airtel Digital TV 1
Biswajit.HD NEWS9 : The big bang theory redefined in 2011 TV Channels News 0
Thakur Maxus, Tata Sky shine at Big Bang Awards Tata Sky 2
SarfaRaZ Mazhavil Manorama Announces Its Big Bang Onam Season Special Offerings TV Shows & Programs 14
DreamDTH.com Article Big Ganga back with 4th season of its most revered cookery show – ‘RojHoyiBhoj’#SwadKeSath DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Indulge in a fun-filled evening with Big-B starrer Satte Pe Satta DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery Kids celebrates ‘Little Singham ki BIG birthday Party’ with a series of initiatives on 15th August DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
abhishek Relieve your childhood with Big Magic TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Big Ganga organizes digital Kajri Utsav, a perfect culmination to its Saawan Celebration DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Big Ganga launching romantic drama- Kehu Aapan Ba DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky launches ‘HD PVR Big Sale’ with massive 46% discount on new ‘Tata Sky+ HD’ connection Tata Sky+ HD 25
DreamDTH.com Article Pixar’s Car 3 to air on &flix as part of Big Flix this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Discovery Plus lines up 8 ‘Big screen delight’ titles this week DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article &flix to air ‘Life’ under Big Flix segment this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Big Broadcasters repose faith in DD Free Dish as Prominent GEC channels make a comeback DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX 2 celebrates timeless tales with movies of big screen duos DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Sony MAX and Sony MAX 2 celebrates timeless tales with movies of big screen duos DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BIG FM retains leadership in 35 out of 44 Markets as per India Readership Survey 2019 Q4 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 1
DreamDTH.com Article CNN’s Great Big Story brings to you a heartwarming story on a wheelchair dancer DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
L Big TV DTH Support & Comparisons 3
DreamDTH.com Article Great Big Story explores the taste of home with grandmothers around the World DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0