The channel presents action packed Fridays with back to back ‘Bond Nights’!

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 556

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The dashing Pierce Brosnan and the equally cosmopolite Roger Moore are set to grace the Indian television screens with their films, The World is Not Enough and The Spy Who Loved Me back to back on Friday, 5th June, 8 PM onwards.

&pictures – India’s premium mass Hindi Movie channel that prides itself in bringing world class movie-viewing experience to the audiences, has handpicked the best amalgamation of recent and classic James Bond series. Taking action to a higher level, ‘Bond Nights’ will feature British secret service’s rouge assassin James Bond fighting the nuclear meltdown in The World is Not Enough followed by The Spy Who Loved Me where Bond saves the world from a reclusive megalomaniac who wants to create a new civilisation under the sea.

In The World is Not Enough, oil tycoon Sir Robert King and Bond’s friend (David Calder) is assassinated after recovering $3 million British pounds from a Swiss Bank in Spain.

James Bond (Pierce Brosnan) feels responsible for his death and takes the position as bodyguard to his daughter (Sophie Marceau) while trying to catch his killer.

Soon, Bond learns that an evil terrorist known as Renard was responsible for the assassination of Sir Robert and with the help of nuclear scientist Dr. Christmas Jones (Denise Richards) and former enemy, Ex KGB agent Valentin Zukovsky (Robbie Coltrane), Bond sets out to foil Renard’s plan to wipe out Europe with a nuclear bomb.

As Agent 007 tries to protect Elektra while trying to save an entire continent, he is challenged with the worst obstacle of it all – defeating a villain who can feel no pain at all.

What will James do to protect the lives of millions of people while he has only just begun to question Elektra’s motives?

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/press-releases/the-channel-presents-action-packed-fridays-with-back-to-back-bond-nights/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock