The dark knight rises

Greatachiever

Reaction score
The dark knight rises releases in india on 20th July'12. whoever are the batman fans and had seen previous parts, must see this. this is the end. advance booking on all multiplexes will start from 16th July'12. just go and enjoy, it will be a power pack action movie.

Greatachiever said:
The dark knight rises releases in india on 20th July'12. whoever are the batman fans and had seen previous parts, must see this. :skd this is the end :skd . advance booking on all multiplexes will start from 16th July'12. just go and enjoy, it will be a power pack action movie.

...this is the end ....
Tell me ... I just didn't see that..... :wall

I love Batman series..... This is the best of Hollywood..... Hope it will continue till eternity.... :sp

mystic said:
Greatachiever said:
The dark knight rises releases in india on 20th July'12. whoever are the batman fans and had seen previous parts, must see this. :skd this is the end :skd . advance booking on all multiplexes will start from 16th July'12. just go and enjoy, it will be a power pack action movie.

...this is the end ....
Tell me ... I just didn't see that..... :wall

I love Batman series..... This is the best of Hollywood..... Hope it will continue till eternity.... :sp

yeah as per the trailer though not proper batman will die and this is the last part of dark knight.

may be marvel comics may be planning to make a new batman series such as amazing dark knight such as amazing spiderman which was released just now.:):)

End?...I didn't heard it.......Maybe if it ended than they might start Catwoman....I'm gonna watch this movie....maybe on release day only

Watch this: 13-minute featurette preview of 'The Dark Knight Rises'

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/9UuUxqfAOUM?hd=1[/video]

bookings started just 3 hrs back for dark knight rises in bangalore.

for multiplexes the morning show tickets cost is 250INR for first week.

after 12pm the rates are 300-320 INR for first week.

in singlescreen the morning shows are min 60 and max 160 INR.

hype for this movie is very high. within 2 hours the tickets for morning show at cinepolis got over but i got a back seat.:);):):)

go all the ddf members who had watched the previous series, watch it in big screen, pl dont watch it on laptop.

Greatachiever said:
bookings started just 3 hrs back for dark knight rises in bangalore.

for multiplexes the morning show tickets cost is 250INR for first week.

after 12pm the rates are 300-320 INR for first week.

in singlescreen the morning shows are min 60 and max 160 INR.

hype for this movie is very high. within 2 hours the tickets for morning show at cinepolis got over but i got a back seat.:);):):)

go all the ddf members who had watched the previous series, watch it in big screen, pl dont watch it on laptop.

What That much difference in price.........It is not like that in Hyd :eek:hya ...1st show or 100th show price is same 150.rs in multiplexes (For 3D also same.....For Imax screen price is 250.rs)

In Normal theaters price is 55-70 max

Might watch it on Sunday

the movie is about 2 hrs 45 mins. and break will be about 5 mins.

i am going tommorrow.

go for it although it is bit long movie but i feel it is worth it after reading the reviews.:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock