"The EPIC Channel" free preview extended by Dish TV

JitendraKumar

Contributor
Reaction score
>>>>DreamDTH Exclusive<<<<

EPIC Channel FREE PREVIEW extended by Dish TV till 30th July 2015.... Earlier its free preview was till 1st July

Note: EPIC Channel not added in any of the base pack yet.

JitendraKumar said:
>>>>DreamDTH Exclusive<<<<

EPIC Channel FREE PREVIEW extended by Dish TV till 30th July 2015.... Earlier its free preview was till 1st July

Note: EPIC Channel not added in any of the base pack yet.

You Are Wrong. they are Added EPIC from "All Sports Pack" Onwards.

JitendraKumar said:
No i am not wrong u can check through CC Guys.

I Agree with you for FREE Preview Time Period Increased. but They Don't Have info about Package Details of EPIC Channel.

You Can Check Dish TV Website. Its Already Showing that its Available from "All Sports Pack" Onwards. :)

Deep.S said:
I Agree with you for FREE Preview Time Period Increased. but They Don't Have info about Package Details of EPIC Channel.

You Can Check Dish TV Website. Its Already Showing that its Available from "All Sports Pack" Onwards. :)

Its pack details not decided yet DishTV Wrongly updated in all Sports pack wait till 1st august.

JitendraKumar said:
Its pack details not decided yet DishTV Wrongly updated in all Sports pack wait till 1st august.

Ok Let's Wait...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock