'The Jungle Book' to premiere on three Star channels on 27 November

Recently I saw the movie on my TV and this Scene make me sad...

beeafec70a0d74321299ea5f60cd4949.jpg

‘Jungle Book’ to air on Star’s English film cluster on 27 Nov; Star Plus to air Hindi version

Disney’s blockbuster ‘The Jungle Book’ will premiere on Star Movies, Star Movies HD and Star Movies Select HD on 27 November at 1 pm and 9 pm. The Hindi version of the movie will premiere on Star Plus and Star Plus HD the same day at 9 pm.

The film’s Hindi version features an all-star voice cast of Nana Patekar, Priyanka Chopra, Irrfan Khan, Shefali Shah, Om Puri and Bugs Bhargava, making the film ring true to Rudyard Kipling’s timeless tale.

With a worldwide gross of over $963.7 million, the film is the year’s highest-grossing Hollywood film in India and the second-biggest grossing film of 2016 (Hindi and English including).

The film’s cast includes three Oscar winners: Ben Kingsley, Lupita Nyong’o and Christopher Walken, and Oscar nominee Bill Murray. Featuring Neel Sethi as Mowgli with voices from Ben Kingsley, Bill Murray, Scarlet Johansson, Idris Elba, Lupita Nyong’o and many more, the film rings true to Rudyard Kipling’s timeless tale.

All the characters in the movie played an instrumental role in helping Mowgli make the jungle his home. Whether it was Raksha who took care of him as her own; Bagheera who protected him from the sinister Shere Khan; or the free-spirited Baloo—they formed a family like no other. Disney’s ‘The Jungle Book’ is about values as much as it is about the grandeur of film-making.

‘Jungle Book’ to air on Star’s English film cluster on 27 Nov; Star Plus to air Hindi version | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock