Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
Didn't watch the show in recent years. Have picked up with shark tank and then with deepika and RRR episode.

To be honest, It doesn't feel funny it used to be. It's still funny but when CNWK started main USP of show was characters played by ali asgar, Sumona, Upasana singh, Sunil grover and Kiku. With 4 out of 5 people out they had to feel void with fillers like "Post Ka Post Martam" and that tell other person game. Kiku is still funny but can't fill void.
Same goes with Krishna abhishek. Funny but Less funny than earlier Characters.

I genuinely wish Kapil and Sunil sort their differences and bring out the best out of comedy.

Didn't watch the show in recent years. Have picked up with shark tank and then with deepika and RRR episode.

To be honest, It doesn't feel funny it used to be. It's still funny but when CNWK started main USP of show was characters played by ali asgar, Sumona, Upasana singh, Sunil grover and Kiku. With 4 out of 5 people out they had to feel void with fillers like "Post Ka Post Martam" and that tell other person game. Kiku is still funny but can't fill void.
Same goes with Krishna abhishek. Funny but Less funny than earlier Characters.

I genuinely wish Kapil and Sunil sort their differences and bring out the best out of comedy.
Agreed.
Also I could NEVER tolerate that loud Bharti. Krushna is somehow watchable.

Bachchhan Paandey episode shooting done today morning with Akshay Kumar. Arshad Warsi, Kriti Sanon, Jacqueline Fernandez and Director Farhad Samji
Source

Khiladi Kumar this Sunday

HBPpUcP.jpg

Source

Sony TV’s The Kapil Sharma Show is set to go off air temporarily. Host Kapil Sharma‘s unavailability to shoot episodes due to his upcoming USA tour has forced the makers to consider a break.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock