the moment is about to arise, smile please

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 3,002

dino29

Reaction score
IF ALL STAR HD CHANNELS(3 HD CHANNELS) R added tommorow(today after midnite) then my comment will come out hundred percent true. see my first post
hey winjav/sudhakar, dont discuss about the issue on Xxxxxxxxxx.com. there they will not accept anything, they just accept good things about dish tv and ban honest people who say anything good about tata sky or airtel. i have had a chat with very senior team who does all these settings for channel addition and have confirmed 3 asli hd channels will b added plus in next 15 bto 20 days, step by step pic quality will b improved. in *** people like prankey just spread bulls**t and think they r cool. when i came to know about complexity of ausio and video settings at up[linking centre , i understood airtel is managing settings perfectly just like tata sky. channels r not compressed more, its a diffrerernt issue causing bad picture and its a complex thing which i dont think many here will understand but all i can tell u is that things r being worken upon and algorithms for best setting is being fitted upon, will take 20 days and then adtv will have best pic quality and also star hd channels will b added tomorrow most probably
so relax and enjoy. good times r ahead

@Jenitkumar
Please remove the inappropriate content from the first post......

Very good approach namo narayan.

We will see to it. Great Work. :c

really good job namo narayan bhai and also many thnx to jenit for the editing.yeah dear namo narsuan we know you are honest and always try to share good infos and to help other members but yea their are some wrong mod and many wrong people in other forum play with you and was giving you useless warning and banning its really vey unhandleing thing i really feeling shame on dem...but here we are not to fight you can share freely to participate in all latest updates in dth's and satellite's and television world.....so don't worry here no that both useless guy also if you want you can make a ''Be aware thread'' without the forum name and tell all users about what are they doing wrong in other forum.

Moveover thanks dear for onemore adtv breaking news.+1 rep from me and my team. ;)

keep rocking dear.we luv you and your works :)

see i told u dear members 3 star hd channels will b added and that has come true. only error was that i thought star gold hd wont b added and star world hd would b added

yes your many news comes true dear

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock