The only channel that I miss badly is Mtv Beats HD

happy_penguin

Reaction score
Hi,
I have no Digital Cable or DTH connection at home. At the moment I am streaming everything. Youtube is awesome. I watch Hindi & English news on Youtube.
But there is one big problem. When I had a Digital Cable connection I used to watch a lot of music videos on Mtv Beats HD. News channels like Aaj Tak & Republic are available on Youtube but I cant find Mtv Beats HD on Youtube.

Bottom line I want to watch the latest Bollywood songs in HD.
There is no Youtube channel for something like that.
Some of the new Hindi songs do get uploaded but the number is not impressive.

What do you think is the best solution for my situation ?

Last edited:
You mean to say MTV Beats HD has more bigger library than YouTube which also has dedicated music streaming platform YouTube Music?

You mean to say MTV Beats HD has more bigger library than YouTube which also has dedicated music streaming platform YouTube Music?
Honestly I don't know what Youtube Music is. After reading your reply I Googled "youtube music". What I learned is that its not free. Right now I am on a tight budget. Youtube is free but unfortunately Youtube Music is not.

Honestly I don't know what Youtube Music is. After reading your reply I Googled "youtube music". What I learned is that its not free. Right now I am on a tight budget. Youtube is free but unfortunately Youtube Music is not.
YouTube Video's which are free are segregated and put on YouTube Music. So you are not required to pay to stream Music Videos and the video itself are available on YouTube too.

YouTube Video's which are free are segregated and put on YouTube Music. So you are not required to pay to stream Music Videos and the video itself are available on YouTube too.
I see no videos. This is exactly like Spotify. Please help me out. This is totally new to me.

DUNacE9.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock