The regulator in Pakistan to consult NAB and FIA on DTH services

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (Pemra) has decided to take on board all intelligence agencies as well as National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on ‘Direct to Home’ (DTH) services before starting its bidding process. The announcement was made by the chairman of the regulator Absar Alam.

“For transparent bidding of DTH services, I’m going to write letters to intelligence agencies, NAB and FIA so they could nominate their respective officials before the commencement of the bidding process,” he stated.

Absar Alam declared that the Authority had taken the decision to make the bidding process transparent. He further said that a lot of effort was being put in for bidding of the DTH and they would not take any decision in haste. Consequently, he said that he would write to NAB, FIA and military authorities to get their feedback before going for the bidding process.

“We have put all questions relevant to the bidding on our website and anyone can give his or her feedback about what kind of policy they want,” he added.

http://nextvindia.com/regulator-pakistan-consult-nab-fia-dth-services/

Even Bangladesh launched DTH, looks like Pak isn't interested in DTH

may i know from pakistan users which indian dth is popular in Pak :shy :lol :p

Rushel bro........here in Pakistan dishtv is famous ....but now airte and tatasky are also being used ....I had a dishtv .but now a days I m using airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock