The war is on between Khanak and Sasha in Rang Badalti...

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
OhsfA.jpg

The arrival of Sasha (Manini De Mishra) has created a flutter in the Khandelwal house and now Khanak (Yashashree Masurkar) has decided to give it back to Sasha in her own style in Star One’s Rang Badalti Odhani.

Our source says, “It’s been hatred at first sight between Khanak and Sasha and their relationship is on a war footing with each day passing. Now Khanak has decided to teach Sasha a lesson and tries to imitate her by going to a spa but Khanak’s trick backfires and she creates a chaotic situation there with a machine catching fire. This track will go on air tomorrow. It’s also celebration time for the cast and crew as the show completes 300 episodes on Wednesday.”

We spoke to Yashashree who says, “Yes, the war is on between Sasha and me and I will try every possibility to beat her. I hope we just continue our success and complete 1000 episodes soon. It’s an amazing feeling. We have worked very hard on this show and it feels overwhelmed with the response we have received. We plan to celebrate with a party on Wednesday.”

On completing 300 episodes, producer Yash Patnaik says, “So far it has been a fabulous journey. We started off with a different concept about a girl from Bhuj and the boy from a city and initially we were very apprehensive if viewers would accept our show but they did and we are happy with the response we have got.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock