The way, I solved one of the problems with 2222 STB.

Jerome.J

Reaction score
Problem was:Some times, the 2222 STB needs restart after booting in order to make the RF remote operational.

Solution:

>>(1)First done a Factory Reset

Perform Factory Reset (Menu >> Setup >> Factory Reset >> Press OK Key
or Menu >> Setup >> Installation >> Installation Code >> Factory Reset >> Press OK Key

This step will not erase the paired remote with STB.Step 2 following performed intentionally.

>>(2)Then re-paired the RF Remote with the Box(Successfully done this after repeating these steps 3 times)

a. Press “RESET” (Back side of the STB) Key of STB for 10 Sec. & Release (STB should ON & have Video on Screen), after release, a message Flash at TV Screen –“Force RF4CE Reset! Box will reboot pair your RCU after Rebooting “and STB will automatically re- boot.

b. After restart Home Channel appears, Press “*” Key of RCU & hold for 5 Sec. & then press “OK” Key, A Screen will appear to enter Code (3 digit)

c. Type recommended Nos. displaying in Screen from RCU.
After successful entering Code, message “Pairing Successful” will display in Green Color & Remote start working

I had seen some forum users here already reported the same problem......do this and give your feedback. :tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock