• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 766

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
d95868ed0ee8a635bffd37c0b2260fbf.jpg

More than her professional life, Katrina Kaif makes headlines for her personal equations - be it with Ranbir Kapoor or Salman Khan. While the actress has been keeping mum over her alleged break up with beau Ranbir Kapoor, one thing that is catching everyone's eye is her appearance on Salman's show Bigg Boss 9. On the show, not only did Salman praise Katrina but he also admitted the fact that he has been crazy for her, just like the whole of Nation. Ask Katrina what Salman meant by that and she says, "You can go and ask Salman. His address also entire Nation knows." Probe her on what kind of an equation she shares with Khan and the lady admits, "A relationship or friendship or equation between two people never needs to be defined.

It is important only for that two people involved to know what that equation is. In regards to Salman, what I believe in is that between us there is a lot of respect and I am sure you can see that. And for me, respect is a very important factor in any equation. The fact that there is respect says enough and there is no need to say anything more than that." We get it Ms.Kaif!

More than her professional life, Katrina Kaif makes headlines for her personal equations - be it with Ranbir Kapoor or Salman Khan.

While the actress has been keeping mum over her alleged break up with beau Ranbir Kapoor, one thing that is catching everyone's eye is her appearance on Salman's show Bigg Boss 9.

On the show, not only did Salman praise Katrina but he also admitted the fact that he has been crazy for her, just like the whole of Nation.

Ask Katrina what Salman meant by that and she says, "You can go and ask Salman. His address also entire Nation knows."

Probe her on what kind of an equation she shares with Khan and the lady admits, "A relationship or friendship or equation between two people never needs to be defined. It is important only for that two people involved to know what that equation is. In regards to Salman, what I believe in is that between us there is a lot of respect and I am sure you can see that. And for me, respect is a very important factor in any equation. The fact that there is respect says enough and there is no need to say anything more than that."
-Miss Katrina Kaif...

There's Lot of Respect Between Salman & Me - Katrina Kaif

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock