Things to return when you upgrade to hd

profsathya

Contributor
Reaction score
I am changing to dish hd today. What are things I must return when I change. I am taking 1199 call back offer. Kindly guide me quickly because technician coming at 10 am today. CC informed to return only stb and remote. Will the technician ask for other things?

Bro Recently few months ago i upgraded my SD STB to HD STB at Rs999 cashback.

At the time of upgrading process you need to return back your old stb and Remote and you get new DishHD + stb, remote, cable wire and New Antina with Monoblock lnb expect you Old STB card as it is. :)

sathya bro hopefully u got ur answer from ShivRaj bro. Remember, ask these type of queries in General Discussion section.

Yes thank you @ Shivaraj bro. Definitely next time in general discussion

I believe you have already decided to return existing SD box and upgrade to HD but I am confused why you chose to pay 1199 and exchange when we can get new HD+ connection for 1100 with 1 month free pack. Any specific benefit with exchange, please let me know?

279cdf335e4c52125c76c747439ebbd9.jpg

1199 is a cash back offer, but if you buy without exchange you will not get any cash back . So that is the reason why I am going for exchange

ShivRaJ said:
Profsathya bro your installation is completed or not :huh

Still not yet, i told them to come at 10am but they have fixed at 3to4. Waiting for them. What are you doing with the old dish antenna ? What we can do?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock