Thinking about moving from Tata Play To Sun Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello all, I want to change my dth connection from tataplay to sundirect....
Currently using, Tataplay Binge Plus Box.... Only Reason For Shifting Is Cost Cuttings Don't Find Any Reason For Spending NCF fee 153 /- every month for just staying active.... And Rarely use pay channels like weekends and match days and some special days... And other days fta channels are enough for me....
I want to know somethings...
1. Sundirect HD Box, Remote Quality..
2. FTA channels clarity is good or not..
3. HD Channels Clarity Is Good Or Not Particularly Sports Channels
4. Favorite Channel System Easy Or Not..
5. Sundirect logo distracts viewing experience or not.. Particularly in HD and sports or not...
6. Landing Channel And Volume When We Switch On The Box Is Defualt To Specific Channels And Volume... Or It Will Same As When We Switch of the box..
7. Mtv beats HD, Vh1 HD, Hindu Dharam SS Sports Select 1HD, Select 2Hd Available Or Not...
8. For All Packs NCF is 59 or below including taxes or it will increase based on our packages...
9. Overall experience of app and box UI and responsiveness of box and customer support...
10. when we record do we need to stay in the same channel and switch on the box... Or we can change channel and record other programs....
11. Can i purchase only HD STB and remote without outdoor accessories through website directly or do I need to contact dealer's..
12. Can we simply change packs as per daily basis or packs are 30 lo ki packs...
13. Can we simply use app and website for all basic things like Tataplay.. Or do we need to contact for small things like olden days....

14. Finally what are things I will loose or is it a bad idea leave Tataplay...
I don't have any hate regarding Tataplay or love on sundirect this is simply a decision to save my costs for T.V channels as they are becoming less useful for me..
Thanks In advance..

Solution
Decided To Stay With Tata Play....
Checked The Picture Quality In My Friends House....Doesn't Look Good Compared To Tata Play... Even Present Channels Are Compressed In Tata Play
And Look Of Box And Remote Is Not That Fancy....
Even Packs Are Confusing Active user packs, inactive user packs, 0 day inactive user packs....
Ofcourse, they are good offers... But so much packs are confusing especially for Tata Play Customers...
But what I observed is sun direct is good for old generations because most of the things need to be handled by dealers... special packs etc.,
Thanks for your suggestions.... 👍
Do you have a smart TV/Android sticks for OTT viewing bro?
Aren't the new packs introduced by TP on par with Sun Direct as NCF is around 60 - 80 in most of the packs? Just curious to know how much will Kannada-only packs or Telugu-only packs cost on Sun Direct.
Yes bro I have smart sticks...
Yes they are very similar packs when we buy super saver packs...
But, Sun Direct NCF is 60 only...
But Tataplay Charges 153... If we didn't buy super packs...
That's the only reason I am thinking about switching...
And combo packs also not worth any more... And Tata Play didn't updated them after super saver packs are launched... Don't understand why they are taking too much time for that

Decided To Stay With Tata Play....
Checked The Picture Quality In My Friends House....Doesn't Look Good Compared To Tata Play... Even Present Channels Are Compressed In Tata Play
And Look Of Box And Remote Is Not That Fancy....
Even Packs Are Confusing Active user packs, inactive user packs, 0 day inactive user packs....
Ofcourse, they are good offers... But so much packs are confusing especially for Tata Play Customers...
But what I observed is sun direct is good for old generations because most of the things need to be handled by dealers... special packs etc.,
Thanks for your suggestions.... 👍

Solution
Thank God you decided to stay with Tata Play @Harsha1996 ...JINGALALA🤣
T7M7eGE.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock