Seeking Help Thinking to buy a sundirect SD connection for my Grandpa home

Gobinaath

Contributor
Reaction score
@amarnathkvk thambi & other Bros

Hi Bros my grandpa leaving in chennai .. he currently using cable connection till January 2020 they charged 150/m but they suddenly increased monthly charges 250/m around March 2020

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Requirements

Tamil channels (HD not needed) well & good if package rate arround 170/m .. thanks in advance Bros 🙂

Murthi

Registered
Reaction score
What are the channels you watch? The minimum package price is 199 if you want sun network channels.

Hi Bros my grandpa leaving in chennai .. he currently using cable connection till January 2020 they charged 150/m but they suddenly increased monthly charges 250/m around March 2020

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Requirements

Tamil channels (HD not needed) well & good if package rate arround 170/m .. thanks in advance Bros 🙂

DJ Roy

Contributor
Reaction score
@Gobinaath bro. Why not pay the ₹100 extra and stick to cable? At first it not safe for elderly to interact with strangers during a pandemic. Second even if you manage to get some affordable pack. The difference would be of around ₹50. On top of that you will be investing around ₹1500 on a new hardware. So I suggest to stick to cable for a while.

Kannadiga

Contributor
Reaction score

Requirements

Minimum is 199 for Tamil dpo 1 pack

Last edited:

gowrishankar

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel with TN Superstar Pack 6M ,per month its around 163 rs.. include all tamil except mega TV

amarnathkvk

Contributor
Reaction score

Requirements

Bro if he don't watch sports channels then I would suggest to for Tatasky 210 all wanted Tamil channels including zee Tamil and thirai, in sun direct you should opt dpo 2 then only zee Tamil Will come and if you want sun nxt then go for it else I would suggest to think twice packages of both dth, but in sun direct not much diff between HD and SD packages if you thinking to buy SD go for HD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sourabhs20 Thinking To Buy Tata Sky Tata Sky 38
A Seeking Help Thinking of switching to TSHD - Have a query about Favorite Audio Setting. Tata Sky 3
S Seeking Help Thinking to Move to Dish TV Dish TV 30
profsathya Thinking about buying Tata sky hd Tata Sky 5
Sateesh_Hyd Thinking to shift to Tata Sky+ Transfer HD d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 18
Raviteja I'm thinking to take a new connection DTH Support & Comparisons 11
S thinking child Social Chat 6
T Solid satellite finder, where to buy? STB & Satellite TV Equipments 1
U Seeking Help I going to buy tatasky binge box.please suggest me it is good to buy? Say you opinion please Tata Sky 15
Thamil Arasan Breaking Share ur experience about sundirect, it will help for people who are going to buy sundirect in future Sun Direct 2
R Buy a New ADTV Connection Online a get Get 10% Discount while Paying Online Airtel Digital TV 0
S Seeking Help Planning to buy Tatasky HD!! Tata Sky HD 2
DreamDTH.com Article Here is where you can buy a FTA STB to view DD Free Dish at no monthly subscription DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DJ Roy Discussion When not in discount. Do you buy any service channels? General DTH News & Discussions 2
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky introduces Try and Buy Offer for MDU till 8th July 2020 Tata Sky HD 2
ps1193 Discussion what about offer buy airtel dth online and get ₹500 off Airtel Digital TV HD 2
B Buy 6 feet prime focus dish antenna Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0
alienwrz Seeking Help planning to buy xstream box for plex and kodi Airtel Xstream 0
GJ mit Breaking Sony is in talks to buy a stake in Network18 TV Channels News 597
Raviteja Should i buy Airtel Xstream Android Box or Not? Help deciding Airtel Xstream 15
Akash Solanki Good News Buy New Fastway Hd STB Fastway Digital Cable TV 2
M I want to buy 6 fet Prime focos C Band dish Antenna wher to buy in Hyderabad please provide Dealer & shop details. Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 4
umed123 Seeking Help Buy to sundirect hd box help Sun Direct HD 4
Bapun Raz Buy New OPPO K1 at rs.14,990|Flat rs.4000 Off | 25MP Front Camera | In-display Fingerprint Expired Deals 0
S Seeking Help Want to buy Airtel Internet TV Airtel Internet TV 4