Seeking Help Thinking to buy a sundirect SD connection for my Grandpa home

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
@amarnathkvk thambi & other Bros

Hi Bros my grandpa leaving in chennai .. he currently using cable connection till January 2020 they charged 150/m but they suddenly increased monthly charges 250/m around March 2020

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Requirements

Tamil channels (HD not needed) well & good if package rate arround 170/m .. thanks in advance Bros 🙂

What are the channels you watch? The minimum package price is 199 if you want sun network channels.

Hi Bros my grandpa leaving in chennai .. he currently using cable connection till January 2020 they charged 150/m but they suddenly increased monthly charges 250/m around March 2020

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Requirements

Tamil channels (HD not needed) well & good if package rate arround 170/m .. thanks in advance Bros 🙂

@Gobinaath bro. Why not pay the ₹100 extra and stick to cable? At first it not safe for elderly to interact with strangers during a pandemic. Second even if you manage to get some affordable pack. The difference would be of around ₹50. On top of that you will be investing around ₹1500 on a new hardware. So I suggest to stick to cable for a while.

Requirements

Minimum is 199 for Tamil dpo 1 pack
MnwvBNT.jpg

Last edited:
Airtel with TN Superstar Pack 6M ,per month its around 163 rs.. include all tamil except mega TV

Requirements

Bro if he don't watch sports channels then I would suggest to for Tatasky 210 all wanted Tamil channels including zee Tamil and thirai, in sun direct you should opt dpo 2 then only zee Tamil Will come and if you want sun nxt then go for it else I would suggest to think twice packages of both dth, but in sun direct not much diff between HD and SD packages if you thinking to buy SD go for HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock