Seeking Help Thinking to buy a sundirect SD connection for my Grandpa home

Best go with sundirect because in sun if we on STB automatically suntv coming. But in other DTH eg in Tata sky Tamil channel start from -1500,D2h-521, Airtel-745. But service Tata sky best.

@Gobinaath bro. Why not pay the ₹100 extra and stick to cable? At first it not safe for elderly to interact with strangers during a pandemic. Second even if you manage to get some affordable pack. The difference would be of around ₹50. On top of that you will be investing around ₹1500 on a new hardware. So I suggest to stick to cable for a while.
yeah valid point .. but we can ready to give even 300+ for cable but it just putting in trash .. 2 years back everything is nice while NCF came to effect price as well as quality .. but it's all pathetic now pq went terrible .. so thought to go for dth .. I take note of ur thought of ongoing pandemic situation 🙂

Airtel with TN Superstar Pack 6M ,per month its around 163 rs.. include all tamil except mega TV
My grandpa not interested in annual package though I know well abt adtv bit costly now in monthly package 🙂

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Sun Direct packages cost relatively low. Ironically, that comes at the cost of more than a few unavailable Tamil channels, such as (but not limited to):

Zee Thirai
Jaya Movies
Raj TV Group Channels
MK TV Group Channels
Polimer Group Channels

It wouldn't matter though, if your folks are going to be watching only the premiere Tamil channels.

@amarnathkvk thambi & other Bros

Hi Bros my grandpa leaving in chennai .. he currently using cable connection till January 2020 they charged 150/m but they suddenly increased monthly charges 250/m around March 2020

So thinking to looking for a DTH connection finalized sun direct dth .. so I want to know the connection charges & package rates

Requirements

Tamil channels (HD not needed) well & good if package rate arround 170/m .. thanks in advance Bros 🙂
Take d2h
PQ best in d2h than SD
Many south channels missing in SD
Fast adding of south channels in d2h compared to SD
Around 200rs any languages south channels u will get
Bro d2h best choice than SD
If u r not taking airtel or tatsky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock