Thinking to shift to Tata Sky+ Transfer HD

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
HI All

I am planning to move to "Tata Sky+ Transfer HD" from D2h HD DVR due to less HD channels and worst CC

Provide me your suggestions.

Thanks
Sateesh

Welcome to Tata Sky family :tup you can use Mega HD pack or Mega South HD pack if you don't have budget problems :tup

Seems like D2H is not going to add :hd channels in the near future.My suggestion is to go with TS as they are adding more :hd channels and also TP space issues will be solved within a year or so. :)
Besides that they are providing best software along with the best hardware.If cost doesnt matter for you, then go ahead with Tata Sky. :tup

Sateesh bro,all the posts suggest you to go ahead with TS.Not even a single D2H user is opposing the fact that TS :hd is better than D2H :hd now. :tup And that is crystal clear from the comments. :)

Sateesh, i would Recommend you to Stay with D2H because Tata Sky is Costly.

Please tell me your budget and channel requirements

MEGA PAck is not available for Monthly Subscription,
Minimum Subscription- 6 months

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I know budget is no issue to our Sateesh bro ;)

Time to switch :tup
Yes bro. Its not a big deal as I am working with one the top 5 incorporated companies...[emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock