Third Kind, Bourne To Kill, Species III & Predestination to be shown on Movies Now 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
We are arriving at the end of 2016 and to celebrate the year that has gone by, Movies Now 2 is set to sway its viewers with some swag and style. The channel has lined up a series of Hollywood movies filled with action, sci-fi and fantasy. Audience can witness some of the most amazing unique properties of the channel; Time Rider, The Third Kind and Bourne To Kill, etc.

This month, the channel will air an exclusive property that will only feature the ‘Bourne’ movies, its called the Bourne To Kill. An action filled four movie marathon featuring The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum and The Bourne Legacy, that promise a fun filled Sunday to the viewers. Bourne movies tell the story of Jason Bourne, who is a deadly secret assassin, trying to recover from a memory loss. These movies will air all day long on 25 December evrry Sunday from 9am – 9pm.

While one property is all about action thrillers, the other focuses on the extraterrestrial life, The Third Kind. The movies in this property showcase space, sci-fi and the alien genre, where visitors from other planets turn into horrifying villains. The line-up of movies in this property includes Species III, The Darkest Hour and Outlander from 10 December every Saturday at 7 pm.

Finally, the property Time Rider, will showcase fast-paced time travel movies. The movies that will air in this property are Predestination, Austin Powers In Goldmember and In Time. These movies will air on the channel from 10 December every Saturday at 9 pm.

Along with all the exciting properties the channel will air, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides as the Big Bang Movie on 11 December Sunday at 9 pm.

[Third Kind, Bourne To Kill, Species III & Predestination to be shown on Movies Now 2 | Indian Television Dot Com] is good,have a look at it! Third Kind, Bourne To Kill, Species III & Predestination to be shown on Movies Now 2 | Indian Television Dot Com

It's my mistake because I an continues using mobile and some time i didn't got it:shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock