Thirumanam ColorsTamil serial Off-Air Soon

• Thread starter sagu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,545

sagu

Reaction score
Thirumanam - serial last day shooting was held yesterday (oct 9) without hero heroine. Today Leads confirmed offair in their Instagram Live. Even they don't know reason behind it. But they said that it was a channel's decision. The climax episode will air on coming 16.
Source

Last edited:
Before this
Sivagami
Perazhaghi
Oviya
Finished before 500 Episodes

Malar, Mynaa off aired suddenly

Thirumanam - serial last day shooting was held yesterday (oct 11) without hero heroine. Today Leads confirmed offair in their Instagram Live. Even they don't know reason behind it. But they said that it was a channel's decision. The climax episode will air on coming 16.
I'm Happy 😂
Now I can watch IPL and Bigg Boss.
Without any Disturbance from my Family.

I think it's because of RajaRani 2..... 🙄
No. Sidhu clarifies in his insta live. He got permission from colors to act in another channel. 15 days per month only is his call sheet to RR2 due to director another serial bharathi kannamma. ColorsTamil not intimate reason even to hero heroine

No. Sidhu clarifies in his insta live. He got permission from colors to act in another channel. 15 days per month only is his call sheet to RR2 due to director another serial bharathi kannamma. ColorsTamil not intimate reason even to hero heroine
Then what happen bro🙄why they decided to off air

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock