• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 25,551

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
First time when you connect Pen Drive it'll ask you to miss call on 09202292022.
From where I receive message :
'Your Tata Sky Ready to Play pack is now active. Please remove and insert the USB drive again to initialize the drive.'
Now after that I done this

Translate : To enjoy on demand service format your USB device to format choose YES!

Translate : Don't remove USB drive.

Translate : Ready to play videos are not available in your pen drive. To get videos kindly, left STB in standby mode overnight.

This error occurred when I choose app.

Nothing happened Bro cause TS not activate USB recording Service they activate in future via software update

Push VOD and USB recording are 2 different things

Push VOD was available in all HD STB before, don't know now. This is same feature on new HEVC STB.

USB recording needs to be enabled from TS end and for that no need to call any number

Today, I have got this message
'To enjoy new content on Tata Sky on Demand, always keep the USB device connected to the box and leave the set top box on standby mode (red light on the box must be ON) when you are not watching TV'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock