thread for talking about unique posting in ddf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TushShar

Reaction score
this is the thread where each day any of us can ask funny questions related to unique posting and hilarious thread

samand said:
this is the thread where each day any of us can ask funny questions related to unique posting and hilarious thread

i think you watch Doremon, Chotta Bheem type cartoon serials too much. Do you??

samand said:
no i just watch pawn stars

oh they collect various valuable and unique things. but your thread nor unique neither hilarious.

still am not clear with the motto behind this thread

wewake said:
oh they collect various valuable and unique things. but your thread nor unique neither hilarious.

still am not clear with the motto behind this thread

the motto behind thread is to have fun

General Chat Thread Available
Where You Can Post Your All Things
So No Need of This & Other Thread

but in general chat thread there is no chat there is only good morning,evening,night

all bro you can check the general chat thread over 90% post consist good morning, good afternoon,good night. bro all of you which agree me please post your view here now

samand said:
but in general chat thread there is no chat there is only good morning,evening,night

s bro...we can change the thread title from general chat thread to general wishes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock