Tiger 3 | Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Emraan Hashmi

Delhi Shoot pictures

0A9sGG6.jpg

U8c7EhE.jpg

Much like Pathaan, Shah Rukh Khan also has to shoot for about 10 days with Salman on Tiger 3. It's role reversal of sorts in terms of number of shoot days, but the dynamic of character cameo in both the films is diametrically different. While Salman has a chopper bound entry in Pathaan, a special introduction scene is being designed for SRK in Tiger 3, the details of which have been kept under wraps for now,

What side of Tiger can one see in Tiger 3? “I can’t talk about it,” he laughs, adding further, “It’s something done by Maneesh (Sharma, director) and Adi Sir. It was the same person in Ek Tha Tiger and Tiger Zinda Hai – you didn’t feel disconnected with the character in those two films and this is a continuation of that. We have maintained uniformity but also brought in a lot of new elements, which I think would work well. Adi sir will kill me if I talk more about it.”

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock