Discussion Time to shift to DD Free Dish or local cable!

At first there is no hike in NCF. Buying DD FreeDish is stupid. In private dth and cable you get so many option for movies and sports. Not repeat of same movies everyday. If you avoid big GECs who has useless programs anyway. You can still save a lot.
Nothing is changed for people who can "avoid big GECs who has useless programs". At max, they will pay ₹10 to ₹15 extra.
Problem is/was only for people who have family members who can't live without big GECs.

Nothing is changed for people who can "avoid big GECs who has useless programs". At max, they will pay ₹10 to ₹15 extra.
Problem is/was only for people who have family members who can't live without big GECs.
Don't subscribe. Ask them to choose one. Introduce OTTs to them. Almost everyone got smartphones. I got my grandmother Zee5. Earlier she use to get frustrated if she had missed due date. Nowadays she doesn't even bother as she can watch everything before TV on her phone itself. Even I am watching Sony's shows like The Kapil Sharma Show, KBC and Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma on Sony LIV and YouTube. I don't even have broadband. We have lots of cheap and free alternatives.

I got rid of DTH as soon as NTO1 came. I knew that its never going to improve. Broadband has become a necessity these days. If you already have a broadband connection, its only wise to move to OTT immediately to save money.

Btw, I love Weekly Relivs on Sony Liv app. All 5-6 episodes of the week merged into one 30 min episode. Feels like a web series with a fast pace :)

I got rid of DTH as soon as NTO1 came. I knew that its never going to improve. Broadband has become a necessity these days. If you already have a broadband connection, its only wise to move to OTT immediately to save money.

Btw, I love Weekly Relivs on Sony Liv app. All 5-6 episodes of the week merged into one 30 min episode. Feels like a web series with a fast pace :)
I would want a KBC without all the backstories. I am watching KBC currently by fast forwarding.

What happened to so called DTH portability planning of TRAI?

Buy Zing Fta box for Rs 1000 to Rs1400 from local D2h or Dish TV dealer,2 years do not pay any NCF,get all DD fta channels plus another 60-70 channels not available in DD DTH also free and add 4-5 channels you really want by paying Rs 5 per channel NCF plus channel cost then Rs 10 beyond 5 channels,I doubt any thing cheaper than this if you watch only 5 to 10 pay channels

Prices will continue rising if each cable provider has at least 1000 channels at minimum.

Don't subscribe. Ask them to choose one. Introduce OTTs to them. Almost everyone got smartphones. I got my grandmother Zee5. Earlier she use to get frustrated if she had missed due date. Nowadays she doesn't even bother as she can watch everything before TV on her phone itself. Even I am watching Sony's shows like The Kapil Sharma Show, KBC and Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashma on Sony LIV and YouTube. I don't even have broadband. We have lots of cheap and free alternatives.
Even my mom watching Marathi serials on Zee5 It Take only 100Mb To Watch 1 Episode With High Quality And Saving My 22 ₹ Of Zee Marathi HD

Buy Zing Fta box for Rs 1000 to Rs1400 from local D2h or Dish TV dealer,2 years do not pay any NCF,get all DD fta channels plus another 60-70 channels not available in DD DTH also free and add 4-5 channels you really want by paying Rs 5 per channel NCF plus channel cost then Rs 10 beyond 5 channels,I doubt any thing cheaper than this if you watch only 5 to 10 pay channels
Bro Sun Direct Has Just 50₹ NCF HD Box Available On Just 700 Near Your Stores You watch Your fav Channels In HD currently My Monthly DTH Bill Is Less Than 100₹ With Star Sports HD, Star Gold HD, Colors Cineplex HD, And Many 1 Or 2 ₹ Movie Channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock