timeless asha on zee classic

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
Asha Bhosle celebrates 83rd birthday with a concert in her honour

Zee Classic organised a special concert called Timeless Asha in honour of Asha Bhosle on her 83rd birthday.(HT Photo)
read more
Asha Bhosle: A picture of positivity despite personal tragedies
Asha Bhosle: Lataji and I feel today’s music isn’t high class
Many yesteryears stars such as Jaya Prada, Mousumee Chatterjee, Zeenat Aman and Helen attended the function. (IANS)
Read more from Livemint
Delhi at the bottom of women in workplace index, Sikkim at top
Does the Maratha unrest also stem from corruption in Maharashtra’s co-operatives?
Smart Cities Mission: Phase II
Veteran singer Asha Bhosle celebrated her 83rd birthday in style. Zee Classic held a special concert called Timeless Asha in her honour which saw celebrities including Urmila Matondkar, Bhumi Pednekar, Mahi Vij among others performed on her famous songs.
Terence Lewis and Radhika Apte performed to Asha’s mesmerising songs like Aaj Rapat Jaaye Toh, Jaane Do Na and Dekha Teri Masti.
Asha said: “I have always celebrated my birthday with my family and close friends. I am deeply honoured that Zee Classic has decided to host this special concert to celebrate my 83rd birthday. Watching the young singers of today perform on my songs in the presence of all my well wishers in the industry was indeed a very humbling experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening.”
Singer Monali Thakur took the limelight by singing some of her trademark songs like Chura Kiya Hai, Oh Mere Sona Re etc, while veteran actor Helen, who has danced to some hit numbers sung by Asha, said it was only because of these songs, she was accepted as a dancer.
“I am very thankful to Ashaji... I think because of her songs, my dance was accepted. She used to ask who will be performing in her songs and when she used to get to know that I am going to dance, she used to add extra zest to the sings,” said Helen.
Zeenat Aman, who is still known for her famous song Dum Maro Dum, said: “Such a wonderful occasion to be. It’s a celebration of the legend. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be picturised on her songs. Thank you for being an enormous part of my journey.”
The evening was hosted by Ayushmann Khurrana along with Raghav Juyal.
Also seen on the occasion were Tabu, Jaya Prada and Dimple Kapadia.
In a career spanning over 60 years, Asha has sung across many Hindi and regional film songs, popular music, ghazals, traditional Indian classical music, folk songs, qawwalis and Rabindra Sangeet.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Asha Bhosle.zee classic doing very well.star not focus on classic movie.sony max2 very good channel.

Gurmeet singh said:
Happy birthday Asha Bhosle.zee classic doing very well.star not focus on classic movie.sony max2 very good channel.

Ya
As compared to sony max2
Zee classic is doing very well as
Having original shows also

Waiting for zee classic :hd
:eek:hya :luv

Yes bro wait for zee Classic hd first look.also wait for zee zindagi hd with dubbed international serial.

Gurmeet singh said:
Yes bro wait for zee Classic hd first look.also wait for zee zindagi hd with dubbed international serial.

Ya waiting for that too
Any body watching zindagi since 2nd October
Their dubbing is just perfect :tup
Little lord is just too good :eek:hya :tup

shantanu said:
Ya waiting for that too
Any body watching zindagi since 2nd October
Their dubbing is just perfect :tup
Little lord is just too good :eek:hya :tup
I watch regular little lord on zindagi 7:30.i also watch feriha.i wait for some more dubbed serial.

Gurmeet singh said:
I watch regular little lord on zindagi 7:30.i also watch feriha.i wait for some more dubbed serial.

Ya
Waiting for korean, Spanish shows :eek:hya :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock