Discussion Times Bouquet HD - Channels missing

SanjayNaria

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
Recently I added Times Bouquet HD pack but I am not getting Times Now and Movies Now channels. As per DishTV only HD channels are included in pack which are not on DishTV platform hence not showing. But my ask is in this case they should atleast show non HD channels.

As per Times notification, in Times Bouquet HD / Premium pack for Rs 20 any on listed channels are available in non- simulcast.

Kindly share your views.

Same issues I have with other broadcasters pack like TV18 Hindi Value HD where channels like VH1 HD and FYI18 HD missing on DishTV platform and non HD Version not given in my pack.

Just choose the SD Times Network Bouquet & add MN+ HD as a-la-carte incase u wish to see it. Alternatively u can select SD news bouquet alongwith HD movies bouquet and add Movies Now as A-La-Carte but it will prove little costly. Would not suggest opting for latter route as that will further deter dish tv from adding Movies Now HD and enjoy continue getting revenue twice for both feeds of Movies Now

Dear Dino,
My point here is why they cannot offer me Non HD channels for free till HD channels are launched.
Times Network has no issues as they have already clarified in their press release by saying non-simulcast. It's DishTV's interpretation issue.

I have mentioned the same issue in my post at Help regarding dishtv pack
Mail to Nodal office was bounced back and the mail to CC result in a unexpected output. Those silly people added the non-hd channels but at my expense hence increasing recharge amount so I removed the channels immediately.
I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel ...
No solution :unsure:

Last edited:
They have no intention of adding missing channels ..not sure what is the problem...too many good channels like CN HD,UTV HD,aaj tak HD,fyi HD, vh1 HD, multiplex etc are missing. I sent a mail too to CC for adding channels but got copy paste trai rule mail twice ... useless CC.

With this attitude and service I am pretty sure most of the users will move to tatasky or ADTV.

When all broadcaster are offering channels at same price why not use the one which has maximum channels and also where channel addition is faster.

Dear Friends, we have good news as DishTV has added missing channels Times Now HD and Movies Now HD to the Dish TV program but unfortunately not to my bouquet. What's your feedback?

Dear Friends, we have good news as DishTV has added missing channels Times Now HD and Movies Now HD to the Dish TV program but unfortunately not to my bouquet. What's your feedback?
One possible solution: Remove & Add Bouquet next day.
Both are not part of any bouquet at present.

Last edited:
Screenshot-2019-04-16-14-51-03-881-in-dishtv-subscriber.png

The Times HD bouquet now updated with times now HD & movies now HD

but m not getting both these channels as i have times bouquet

edit: refreshed and got these channels :)

Last edited:
Screenshot-2019-04-16-14-51-03-881-in-dishtv-subscriber.png

The Times HD bouquet now updated with times now HD & movies now HD
You have this HD Channels and Bouquet
We don't have this too..
D2h Not Adding channels
Dish TV Main Na But why doing late process
I think coming days are
Dishtv Close their Business

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock