• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Breaking News Times Network is planning to soon launch a Hindi news channel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shubh

DDF SMOD
Staff member
Dream SMOD
Reaction score
A source close to the development informed exchange4media that the network is planning to venture into the Hindi news genre. Also, they are planning to expand reach in the very competitive regional news space starting with Bengali and Southern languages.

Although the Hindi news channel's launch date has not been finalised yet, the network has already started recruiting employees for the new venture.

Thick speculation over Times Network expansion into Hindi News

chaudhary sameer

Registered
Reaction score
times network should consider there picture quality it's like poor resolution......after kamla Mills fire

DreamFan

Registered
Reaction score
My assumption
India Now

AbhiJiet

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Already bunch of hindi news channels are there. :LOL:

anyways, nice update.

Adars Salaria

Registered
Reaction score
No, Plz No,
We don't want another Congress Puppet Hindi News Channel who always busy to hype Pappu Gandhi and his party . We're already so sick and tired of NDTV, Aaj Tak, News 24 etc etc.. 😔😔😔😔

avipersistent

Dream Expert
Reaction score
Times now Hindi on the way with clutter of hindi news channels already there. They have already given a glimpse on the same showing hindi news on Times Now English channel sometime back.

Mylanji

Registered
Reaction score
I think they would consider the following names :
NavBharatTimes Now
NavBharat Now
NBT Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock