Times Network to launch 3 new channels; announces apps for 3 existing channels

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Times Network is all set to launch two news channels and one non-news channel. The network will unveil the three channels in the financial year 2016-17. Expanding its footprint in the digital space, the network will also launch apps for three of its channels namely Zoom, ET Now and Times Now. The apps will roll out in four month's time starting with the launch of Zoom app.

"We are working extensively on the three app licenses for now. After that we will be able to give a better idea about the channels and when we will them for our viewers," says Times Network MD and CEO MK Anand.

When asked if the network is experimenting with a new genre, Anand refused to comment.The network is also in talks to launch a digital platform once digitisation settles down in India.

Indian Television Dot Com | Times Network to launch 3 new channels; announces apps for 3 existing channels

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the share THAKUR bro.. But any idea about the name & language of the 3 channels going to be launched?

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
News now

hike

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys guys when I watching Rocky Handsome in movie theaters I saw this

Broadcaster Partner

Movies NOW

I also want to discuss with you guys but, I thought you people didn't believe this.

I think Times NETWORK launching new HINDI movie channel.

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Guys guys when I watching Rocky Handsome in movie theaters I saw this

Broadcaster Partner

Movies NOW

I also want to discuss with you guys but, I thought you people didn't believe this.

I think Times NETWORK launching new HINDI movie channel.
Title clear three news channel

sudheep

Contributor
Reaction score
Why there is no HD news chnls in India.I hope they will launch times now HD soon

sam

Registered
Reaction score
sudheep said:
Why there is no HD news chnls in India.I hope they will launch times now HD soon
Fact is many news channels use
High Quality technology....
& 16:9 ratio...
which make the channel more crispy & good..

But yes we highly want some :HD news channels :tup

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
See Two news and non news channel
Correct!
News+movie not possible :shy
News + serial possible :k

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Discussion Will Times network launch Hindi News Channel? TV Channels News 1
R Good News Times Network to launch two new channels, gets licence TV Channels News 8
Shubh Breaking Times Network is planning to soon launch a Hindi news channel TV Channels News 13
Dinesh jain Times Network plans to launch Times Now HD TV Channels News 13
Thakur Times Network to launch HD version of Times Now TV Channels News 15
Nilu334 Times Network announces Movies Now 2 launch TV Channels News 15
Dinesh jain Times Network to launch more regional news channels,Viceland Soon. TV Channels News 17
Dinesh jain Times network would launch more channels in the first quarter of the next year. TV Channels News 3
Thakur Times Network to launch property channel Property Now TV Channels News 12
JitendraKumar Times Network to launch Real estate channel. TV Channels News 24
Deep.S Times TV Network is Planning to Launch New Entertainment Channel. TV Channels News 9
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network launches the special campaign ‘Tann Mann Dhan – Truly India’ to celebrate the spirit of India DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network pays tribute to Galwan martyrs with a special documentary this Independence Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network launches India Revival Mission; sets the agenda to revive Indian economy from the impact of COVID-19 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network announces ‘India For Assam’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network to air ‘Conflict’, a special documentary on COVID -19’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Times Network announces ‘India For Bengal’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamFan Discussion Pride Now – Is it a new upcoming channel from Times Network? TV Channels News 2
avipersistent Good News Times Network Ad in Times of India TV Channels News 1
Basil Article Times Network slashes Mirror NOW MRP along with the introduction of Bouquet 5 carrying only English movie Channels DreamDTH Articles Discussions 10
Dinesh jain Breaking All Times Network Channels Added By Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 13
Gopi27 Good News DD Audio readded on Times Network Channels by ADTV Airtel Digital TV HD 3
N.K raj Good News DD Sound added back in times television network in tatasky Tata Sky HD 6
somnath chakraborty Breaking Times Network rolls out Times M.A.N (Movies and News) Pack campaign TV Channels News 8
PrincePvarghese Breaking Den dropped Times network & BBC channels. DEN Networks 3