Times Network to launch 3 new channels; announces apps for 3 existing channels

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,067

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
The Times Network is all set to launch two news channels and one non-news channel. The network will unveil the three channels in the financial year 2016-17. Expanding its footprint in the digital space, the network will also launch apps for three of its channels namely Zoom, ET Now and Times Now. The apps will roll out in four month's time starting with the launch of Zoom app.

"We are working extensively on the three app licenses for now. After that we will be able to give a better idea about the channels and when we will them for our viewers," says Times Network MD and CEO MK Anand.

When asked if the network is experimenting with a new genre, Anand refused to comment.The network is also in talks to launch a digital platform once digitisation settles down in India.

Indian Television Dot Com | Times Network to launch 3 new channels; announces apps for 3 existing channels

Thanks for the share THAKUR bro.. But any idea about the name & language of the 3 channels going to be launched?

Guys guys when I watching Rocky Handsome in movie theaters I saw this

Broadcaster Partner

Movies NOW

I also want to discuss with you guys but, I thought you people didn't believe this.

I think Times NETWORK launching new HINDI movie channel.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Guys guys when I watching Rocky Handsome in movie theaters I saw this

Broadcaster Partner

Movies NOW

I also want to discuss with you guys but, I thought you people didn't believe this.

I think Times NETWORK launching new HINDI movie channel.

Title clear three news channel

Why there is no HD news chnls in India.I hope they will launch times now HD soon

sudheep said:
Why there is no HD news chnls in India.I hope they will launch times now HD soon

Fact is many news channels use
High Quality technology....
& 16:9 ratio...
which make the channel more crispy & good..

But yes we highly want some :HD news channels :tup

THAKUR 4K said:
Title clear three news channel

See Two news and non news channel
Correct!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock