Times Network's promo of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ unravelled

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Untitled-1_0.jpg

The widely loved American sitcom How I Met Your Mother is back for its fans on Romedy Now and will be aired on 14 December 2015. The show has got the cutest makeover with this new season. As reported earlier by indiantelevision.com, the channel has brought HIMYM back with a fresh and unique promo showing toddlers narrating the story of the show.

The video features little Lily Aldrin and Marshall Eriksen as an adorable couple and a miniature, suited-up Barney Stinson flirting with girls. It also shows tiny Ted Mosby sweetly falling head over heels for Robin Scherbatsky, and some of the kids taking turns with a kid-sized version of the show's signature yellow umbrella. The video takes the funny characters to a whole new ‘miniature’ level.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/english-entertainment/times-networks-promo-of-how-i-met-your-mother-unravelled-151127

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock